TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!! I thought our team's name is "ready to rock"!! Did grapes yesterday... Grapes and spinach today! Did 60 min elliptical. I do have a Fitbit, but either forget to wear it or charge it! Need to put it to better use!!! Arm challenge and Squat challenge ok so far..doing good with sugar free challenge as well.. I hope all this enthusiasm does not wear off quickly..my biggest enemy.., I get too excited and soon enuf lose interest...
    I tried to add to spreadsheet through my phone.. Not a good idea.. Probably will do it early morning on my laptop..!
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    chatpati wrote: »
    Ha ha!! I thought our team's name is "ready to rock"!! Did grapes yesterday... Grapes and spinach today! Did 60 min elliptical. I do have a Fitbit, but either forget to wear it or charge it! Need to put it to better use!!! Arm challenge and Squat challenge ok so far..doing good with sugar free challenge as well.. I hope all this enthusiasm does not wear off quickly..my biggest enemy.., I get too excited and soon enuf lose interest...
    I tried to add to spreadsheet through my phone.. Not a good idea.. Probably will do it early morning on my laptop..!

It's so much easier for me just to log my active minutes from my fitbit for The Amazing Race, rather than have to add up all the stuff I do everyday. You are doing great, as for the enthusiasm part, that's why you have us. When you start losing enthusiasm just post and let us help get you back in the groove. It's a lot easier when you have people to help you over the rough spots. I am an all or nothing kind of person who gets bored easily, so I know what you are talking about. Just keep in touch with the team and you'll be through it before you know it. :)
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »
    Just wondering if there are any fitbit users on our team. I have the Charge HR and really like it.

I also have a charge hr. I started using it in December.
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if there are any fitbit users on our team. I have the Charge HR and really like it.

You can add me... pmm5pla@gmail.com

So can anyone else. Great fun!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Thought for today: I have power within me. I choose to use some of this power to create my intentions. My priority intentions today are to drink lots of water and not eat after 7pm.

Let it be so.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I recently got a fir or Blaze, love'n it. We're so diverse I vote for Variety Pack. I live in the northeast point of Massachusetts and it may hit 70 degrees today. Back is still excruciatingly tight and painful, walked yesterday to loosen up, going to again today. Wishing everyone an empowering day.
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! Friendly reminder to enter your weight on the spreadsheet. I also participate in Diet Bet and Wednesdays are our weigh in day so I'll likely be doing the same for our Spring Challenge. I'm also going to vote for Variety Pack. I'm in Maryland and we're supposed to get up to 80 degrees today and tomorrow so I'm really hoping for some outdoor time!!
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    Thought for today: I have power within me. I choose to use some of this power to create my intentions. My priority intentions today are to drink lots of water and not eat after 7pm.

Let it be so.

Awesome!!!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Checking in today... I'm seeing some nice results from my carb cycling so far :) I saw 178.9 on the scale this morning (I weight every day so I track fluctuations). This is definitely the lowest I've been since my wedding, so its good to see the 170s again.

I have a Group Power class today (which is a lot like Body Pump) so I haven't really done the arm challenge cause I get so much strength exercises at that class.

I like the Spring Cleaners or the Variety Team.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »
    Checking in today... I'm seeing some nice results from my carb cycling so far :) I saw 178.9 on the scale this morning (I weight every day so I track fluctuations). This is definitely the lowest I've been since my wedding, so its good to see the 170s again.

I have a Group Power class today (which is a lot like Body Pump) so I haven't really done the arm challenge cause I get so much strength exercises at that class.

Congratulations Nicci. nice results coming from focus, exercise and good eating.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ? Do we post total active minutes from Fitbit? Or only exercise minutes? Active minutes definitely higher.
  • JagZag
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    ? Do we post total active minutes from Fitbit? Or only exercise minutes? Active minutes definitely higher.

Lynn, you can use your fitbit active minutes. It is stated in the week 1 golden ticket thread if you want to check it out.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Hey guys, if you want to do some "friending" on the fitbit site it seems that you have to do it via email not gmail. I spent 2 hrs. this morning trying to friend Pat and there was no way, either on the fitbit dashboard or thru my gmail account. If you are interested in friending on fitbit and don't want to put your email address on this forum you can pm me your email address and we can try it like that. We all know that fitbit's dashboard can be a little hinky sometimes. If anyone knows a better way to do it, I am all ears. I finally gave up after messing with it for so long and screwing up my dashboard which is still all funky. :#
  • JagZag
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »

Congratulations Nicci. nice results coming from focus, exercise and good eating.

Way to go Nicci. Congrats on the 170's.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Good morning team! Friendly reminder to enter your weight on the spreadsheet. I also participate in Diet Bet and Wednesdays are our weigh in day so I'll likely be doing the same for our Spring Challenge. I'm also going to vote for Variety Pack. I'm in Maryland and we're supposed to get up to 80 degrees today and tomorrow so I'm really hoping for some outdoor time!!

Yea! All my windows are open. It's so nice to air out the house. 'Course I'm in Florida so it won't be long before I have to close everything up again and turn on the AC.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Hey guys, if you want to do some "friending" on the fitbit site it seems that you have to do it via email not gmail. I spent 2 hrs. this morning trying to friend Pat and there was no way, either on the fitbit dashboard or thru my gmail account. If you are interested in friending on fitbit and don't want to put your email address on this forum you can pm me your email address and we can try it like that. We all know that fitbit's dashboard can be a little hinky sometimes. If anyone knows a better way to do it, I am all ears. I finally gave up after messing with it for so long and screwing up my dashboard which is still all funky. :#

I'm flattered! Thanks for persisting with it!
  • JagZag
    Options
    Pat, I still don't know if I friended you or if you friended me. You just showed up on my dashboard????? Clue me in. Haha :)
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Pat, I still don't know if I friended you or if you friended me. You just showed up on my dashboard????? Clue me in. Haha :)

You got there first. But I've sent the first challenge! I'm sure you'll have seen it show up already?
  • JagZag
    Options

You got there first. But I've sent the first challenge! I'm sure you'll have seen it show up already?

Sure did and joined, same steps as you. I'm surprised that my friend request went thru to you. The send button was greyed out and it just sat there and did nothing (I thought).
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jagzag for the encouragement!! Staying on top of the challenge so far... Going to charge my Fitbit and hopefully log in from there!
    Was an hectic day today.. Just came online!
    Pmm5pla: liked ur thought of the day. I m also trying to not eat after 7 pm!
    Catch u guys later!