TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    Thought for today: I have power within me. I choose to use some of this power to create my intentions. My priority intentions today are to drink lots of water and not eat after 7pm.

Let it be so.

Lol
    I totally read this as you are going to drink lots of water and not eat after 7 pm and I was thinking that you are going to have get up and pee a lot at night!
  • Headrain
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »
    Checking in today... I'm seeing some nice results from my carb cycling so far :) I saw 178.9 on the scale this morning (I weight every day so I track fluctuations). This is definitely the lowest I've been since my wedding, so its good to see the 170s again.

I have a Group Power class today (which is a lot like Body Pump) so I haven't really done the arm challenge cause I get so much strength exercises at that class.

I like the Spring Cleaners or the Variety Team.

Great Job Nicci!!! I can't wait until I am in the 170's!
  • Headrain
    Options
    TEAM: make sure you use all your exercise minutes when counting them up for the spreadsheet, even if you did a walk around the block at work that counts toward the total!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit. You can add me if you like. my name is Kayla Loudermilk. Profile picture is the same as on here.

Just finished my strong lifts 5x5 W2 D2. Really liking that program, and I got my 10,000 steps in today too. :)
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit. You can add me if you like. my name is Kayla Loudermilk. Profile picture is the same as on here.

Just finished my strong lifts 5x5 W2 D2. Really liking that program, and I got my 10,000 steps in today too. :)

Hi Kayla, I'd love to add you to my fitbit friends list but I have to have your email or gmail address in order to find you on fitbit. You are kicking it with the 5x5 and your steps.
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    chatpati wrote: »
    Was an hectic day today.. Just came online!
    Pmm5pla: liked ur thought of the day. I m also trying to not eat after 7 pm!
    Catch u guys later!

I'm glad you liked it! For me, the big challenge get is not eating late. A friend of mine on another challenge reminds me that much of it may be "memorised" and meditation will help. I find it does and I use a fantastic phone app.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ahhh last week I barely had any cravings, but this week all I can do is think about Easter candy at the store :( Reward day can't come soon enough!

I eat 1200-1500 Monday-Saturday, and then get 2500 cals on Sunday. Keeps me sane :) And overall I still net a loss that way.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Thought for the day: We are what we believe we are. We will be what we expect to be.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    TY Headrain, all minutes now logged. Still not sure where to log squats? Team 3 thread or main thread? Squat challenge complete through day 10. Back finally starting to loosen up....the old wait three days and see rule. Hope to be more active by the weekend. Wishing all Team 3 members determination and stamina! And TY Pmm5pla, your thought is on point!
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, I must apologize for my lack of exercise minutes yesterday and today. I'm down with a stomach bug that my wonderful boys passed onto me. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow and will hit the workouts hard for the remaining 3 days.
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thought for the day: We are what we believe we are. We will be what we expect to be.

Spot on!!!!

• JagZag
    Options
    Hi Team, I must apologize for my lack of exercise minutes yesterday and today. I'm down with a stomach bug that my wonderful boys passed onto me. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow and will hit the workouts hard for the remaining 3 days.

Take care of yourself Christine. Better to come back full strength!
  • JagZag
    Options

I certainly hope this is true. I will be in shape soon! Congrats on the step challenge. I've still got some work to do still but slowly getting there today.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »

Hi Kayla, I'd love to add you to my fitbit friends list but I have to have your email or gmail address in order to find you on fitbit. You are kicking it with the 5x5 and your steps.

my email is kiwi_devilchild@yahoo.com :)
  • JagZag
    Options

okay, just sent you an invitation. Welcome friend.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options

okay, just sent you an invitation. Welcome friend.

Me too.
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just joined late to team 3!
  • JagZag
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »

Welcome aboard. I think you will really enjoy this team. We are friendly and dedicated. My name is Dale, nice to meet you.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »

Welcome aboard!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    I gotta change something, folks. 4 months now, and I've lost 4 pounds... Going in right direction but not ideal for all the effort I've put in.