8Mar2016 Day 9 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
I'm down 3 pounds from the beginning of this challenge! Whoo-hoo! I'll take it. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    ^ That's awesome!

I did Upper Fix and 10-Minute Fix For Abs today. Push-ups and plank were better this time even though I still feel kinda blah. Finished the workout with Insanity Max 30 - Sweat Intervals.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss! I have Dirty 30 tonight, not gonna lie I am scared because I haven't done this workout since before I was pregnant and it kicked my butt then. The food side of things is going pretty well too.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    84wweber....great job!

Keep it up wtw. How's the insomnia...better I hope.

Just finished Upper Fix after walking the dog. He hasn't been getting his walks since I have been working out every day, I had to take time from somewhere to do that. Now I feel guilty so I'm going to have to get back to his almost daily walk. That'll also help me burn another 100 calories or so.

Have a good day everyone.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Keep it up wtw. How's the insomnia...better I hope.

It's worse. And my doctor prescribed meds that don't help (I have tried them twice before) so I'm especially cranky today. I will call another doctor tomorrow 'cause I really need something that helps. It's frustrating when no-one takes this seriously. I've been suffering from sleeping problems and insomnia over ten years, but last month has been very very hard. I barely sleep 2 hours a day :(
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    [/quote]It's frustrating when no-one takes this seriously. I've been suffering from sleeping problems and insomnia over ten years[/quote]

That sounds terrible! Let us know how the doctor goes tomorrow. <3

• yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wtw ugh, 2 hours a day sounds terrible. Just have to find the right Doctor.