9Mar2016 Day 10 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Good morning everyone. Lower Body Fix done. We are almost half way through this challenge! Have a wonderful Wednesday. :)

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I did Lower Fix Extreme this morning. It was quite bad 'cause I was tired, but I tried my best.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Dirty 30 was awesome last night! I felt really good doing it and I was completing all the moves without stopping. I did modify a few moves but for the most part I was just rocking it! I love how fast my body changes and adapts to working out. I am down 3.4 lbs and I am on day 7, it is so exciting!
  • 84wweber
    Options
    bcl003 wrote: »
    I love how fast my body changes and adapts to working out. I am down 3.4 lbs and I am on day 7, it is so exciting!
    Way to go!
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good job guys. I am impressed with us!
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to check in last night. I almost didn't do my work out last night due to stresses at work and getting home late. Then I thought how bad I would feel if I had to report to all of you that I skipped so I got Lower Fix done.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    Good job guys. I am impressed with us!

I'm impressed too!
  • 84wweber
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Oops, forgot to check in last night. I almost didn't do my work out last night due to stresses at work and getting home late. Then I thought how bad I would feel if I had to report to all of you that I skipped so I got Lower Fix done.

Good job Yatesy74!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »
    Way to go!
    [/quote]
    Thanks so much. :)