New

Options
Lissukie
Lissukie Posts: 1 Member
Good morning. I am new to both fitness pal and the keto lifestyle. I have quite a bit of weight to lose and find it challenging to work out my macros. I am hoping to finally achieve my goal this year and look forward to being a member of this group.

Replies

• klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Today is Day one of Keto for me as well!
  • awisdom309
    awisdom309 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome It a working progress for me
  • Worldpeaceplz
    Worldpeaceplz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to the whole scene as well. Walking an hour a day, tryng keto vs the Low Carb atkins style diet. So far been good, but just in a stall now after losing 8 lbs. I will try and add a bit more protein for a week and if that does not work drop my protein. Currently taking in about 6 oz of meat, and 1-2 eggs, with 2 tbsp of butter and my cream in my coffee. I also take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil in my coffee per day. I am hoping I cross over this hump as it is so discouraging.
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm new to the Keto lifestyle. Looking forward to the support and a healthier lifestyle.
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am new to the whole scene as well. Walking an hour a day, tryng keto vs the Low Carb atkins style diet. So far been good, but just in a stall now after losing 8 lbs. I will try and add a bit more protein for a week and if that does not work drop my protein. Currently taking in about 6 oz of meat, and 1-2 eggs, with 2 tbsp of butter and my cream in my coffee. I also take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil in my coffee per day. I am hoping I cross over this hump as it is so discouraging.

You will get over this hump. Your body is just adapting. As soon as it "balances" and gets used to being fat adapted instead of carb adapted-burns fat instead of carbs, you'll start losing again. The same thin happened to me. Now, I'm steadily losing. Good Luck!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Anyone can friend me, and I'll help, encourage, and try to inspire as much as possible!