Day 3

Options
atorka11
atorka11 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone. Jess and I just finished day 3 and we are tired! I hope that I do not give up!

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi guys, Day 3 done with Jerneja this morning. My body was feeling a little tired but it's a great feeling to be done for the day. We have one of those charts where we cross off every day and it is very satisfying! Here's a link: http://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aygpc9tH1rsgrlwo1_1280.jpg

It's great to see so many people joining this group!
  • ctoavs76
    ctoavs76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 3 as soon as my husband gets home and can watch my son. I'm definitely going to print out that chart. I love having a visual like that!!
  • saraspring7
    saraspring7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day three for me was yesterday. It's getting easier and feeling shorter, but I'm still have to pause here and there, particularly with the push-ups, occasionally for the cardio, and for the anterior raises/lunges. Those are so difficult for me! I feel like my shoulders are going to fall off. :(
  • k8ball3
    k8ball3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I hope it's okay that I join this group as I am a little bit ahead, but not by much! Level 2, Day 3 done yesterday! We can keep each other accountable & motivate to keep on going!!!
  • jessjphillips
    Options
    Day three for me was yesterday. It's getting easier and feeling shorter, but I'm still have to pause here and there, particularly with the push-ups, occasionally for the cardio, and for the anterior raises/lunges. Those are so difficult for me! I feel like my shoulders are going to fall off. :(

Me too with the anterior raises/lunges!!
  • jessjphillips
    Options
    k8ball3 wrote: »
    Hey all! I hope it's okay that I join this group as I am a little bit ahead, but not by much! Level 2, Day 3 done yesterday! We can keep each other accountable & motivate to keep on going!!!

You're very welcome! Nice work on Level 2 :)
  • jazzypratt
    jazzypratt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    day 9 done
  • sibyl3
    sibyl3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I've been writing a little blog on the experience. I was stronger today, and now I am so sore! But, I almost could finish all of the moves. That's an improvement! I'm doing super modified push ups using my coffee table (it is fairly low). Jillian's website suggested that for me, because I'm sooooo sadly out of shape and overweight after baby 3#. I'm hoping this program is going to help me change that!!