Naruto

Options
dylanryuu
dylanryuu Posts: 46 Member
Naruto ninjas unite!

This is a place to discuss all things Naruto.

ozelxt7pkeosup4zgtrc.jpg

Replies

• ohyeahjen
    ohyeahjen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What did yall think of the Boruto movie?
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    I really liked it, it was slightly nostalgic. Just wished that Kakashi was in it more
    tumblr_nskxawKErY1td1mivo1_500.gif
  • ohyeahjen
    Options
    Yeah I felt the same about Kakashi. He's always been my favorite. I plan to cosplay as young Kakashi when i reach my goal
  • dylanryuu
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ohyeahjen wrote: »
    Yeah I felt the same about Kakashi. He's always been my favorite. I plan to cosplay as young Kakashi when i reach my goal

Really? That's so cool! I hadn't thought of that, but that is a great cosplay. I want to cosplay as Shanks and Erza Scarlet.
    What's your goal?
  • ohyeahjen
    Options
    Well I'm short so weight shows on me quickly. I want to get down to 130, but add muscle. What's your goal?
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    ohyeahjen wrote: »
    Well I'm short so weight shows on me quickly. I want to get down to 130, but add muscle. What's your goal?

That's lbs right? I also want to add muscle and go down to 45kg (about 99lbs). I'm very short :blush:
  • ohyeahjen
    Options
    That's lbs yes. I haven't been 99lbs since high school. 130 lbs is more realistic but I would love to be around 115lbs.
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    How are you going about it? Diet, exercise, both?
  • ohyeahjen
    Options
    dylanryuu wrote: »
    How are you going about it? Diet, exercise, both?

I'm doing both diet and exercis. 1400 calories a day and trying to do cardiovascular ay least 6 days a week. Lifting weights as well. I have an eliptical so it helps.
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    That's really great! I could use some motivation right now, though... Last few weeks have been crazy at work. Do you want to do a competition for this week? Nothing complicated, just to see who keeps under their calorie goal for most days (but not the least calories, that wouldn't be healthy...) and who exercises more? What do you think?