open diaries

Options
lemonychild
lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
any of you wonderful eaters wish to share their diary with eating TDEE so that I can learn how this really works

Replies

• justsayinisall
    justsayinisall Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I started the calorie cut last week though. And the weekend prior to that was binge for me lol...so go back a little bit further
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    by cut you mean TDEE - 15%
  • Angelszophia
    Angelszophia Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • justsayinisall
    justsayinisall Posts: 162 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well I started out finding my TDEE but about 1/2 way in I got a Fitbit. So I tell MFP my stats (height weight age) and then tell it I want to lose 1 pound per week. That gives me my base calories, which is 1560 per day. Then I eat back all of my exercise calories every day.

Scooby says my calories (500 per day) should be 2070 per day. With Fitbit/MFP I get anywhere from 1800-2250 per day. Last weeks calories averaged to 1968 per day.

So I never really found my TDEE, but it's extremely close to the numbers I get from Fitbit/MFP
  • nmmom2
    nmmom2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Still trying to find my optimal calories. Scooby's TDEE with 15% cut had me around 1780 cals, but I wasn't losing. I recently upped my calorie goal to 2000 and I eat back my exercise calories. I am losing inches.
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend, my diary is open. I'm eating at tdee until sunday/monday though, and then will enter a cut.
  • michelski
    michelski Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My diary is open - I'm slowly working up to TDEE. A second week at 1700 cals this week as last week I wasn't able to eat properly (travelling with work). I'm increasing by 100 cals a week.
  • ibtmas
    ibtmas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    As i'm increasing my cals i feel like.......
    is70r2ddwmk2.jpg
  • KickboxDiva
    KickboxDiva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I bulked oct-dec and started a cut in January. Lost 8lbs from jan to now and I'm in my final weeks of the cut. Will be reversing out soon. I think 2 more weeks of cut but you can look!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    any of you wonderful eaters wish to share their diary with eating TDEE so that I can learn how this really works

Mine should be viewable by all, although I miss a few days at times. I basically eat the same though, so my diary was filled out completely on the 10th of this month. Unfortunately, I'm not reaching my goals, but I am up there around 1700 a day. I need about 300 more so eating more nuts, making sure I'm getting my olive oil etc. Oh, Peanut Butter is a way to get my cals up too;)

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    ibtmas wrote: »
    As i'm increasing my cals i feel like.......
    is70r2ddwmk2.jpg

LOL, I can relate;) The beauty of it is, this works so I can eat to my hearts content;) literally:) Now it's more about eating enough:) Also, types of foods of course, but the more I try vegies, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans (be sure to soak them puppies really good, lol) the more I love eating them!
  • NWCountryGal
    edited March 2016
    Options
    nmmom2 wrote: »
    Mine's open. Still trying to find my optimal calories. Scooby's TDEE with 15% cut had me around 1780 cals, but I wasn't losing. I recently upped my calorie goal to 2000 and I eat back my exercise calories. I am losing inches.

Right on;) I've read some about athletes, and they have to eat more because they burn so much. When we are lifting like we do, we are "athletes";) It finally made sense to me about eating more because "what builds muscle"? We can't build anything without the materials right;) You go girl! Denise PS I forgot to mention that I'm not eating meat anymore. I don't know why but I just stopped. So you might see some tuna on occasion, or there was some turkey lunch-meat in my fridge left. I am not sure I will stop eating meat altogether, just like what I'm eating so why spend more on groceries. I still eat some dairy too;)