Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Kinda sucky today. No cardio, did the squat challenge though. Meh on eating still within calories but i broke down and got a diet dr pepper on break at work...hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trishfit sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery of your loved one.

Not a great day. Did arm and squat challenges. Over on calories.....ginger ale for sick tummy really tipped the calorie scale.

However tomorrow is a brand new day, I'm not going to sweat today's speed bump.

I hope you all are feeling good and I'm proud of each of you for really crushing it!

• rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! We all seem to be doing well this week :). Once the kiddo goes down for her nap I'm gonna bang out some work out minutes, try to recoup for yesterday.
  • visionmet
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good morning guys! Today is starting out better than yesterday. I got my base 30min of elliptical in and my squats and arm challenge in. I honestly am going to start having to split them up because like today 140 all at once I'm dying!
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    4tgbg7i42dbd.jpg
    Happy Friday, everyone! Hope y'all have a lovely day, today!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! couple more days to go and we're off to a new challenge :)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I split the squats up. My form gets sad if I try to do them all back to back. 140 squats without breaks is pretty impressive!
    visionmet wrote: »
    Good morning guys! Today is starting out better than yesterday. I got my base 30min of elliptical in and my squats and arm challenge in. I honestly am going to start having to split them up because like today 140 all at once I'm dying!

• visionmet
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    I split the squats up. My form gets sad if I try to do them all back to back. 140 squats without breaks is pretty impressive!
    visionmet wrote: »

Have to grab the side of the counter halfway through but yeah I'm going to have to start splitting it up.
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Friday is finally here. It's been anazing see all your logs and dedication. Have a fabulous weekend xx
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be a little sad when the sugar,flour challenge is over...this has been the best I've EVER done. Of course I'll try to keep it up but those bonus points are so motivating!

Really enjoying our group and to quote maicap; "we are crushing it, let's keep it up!"

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys I have been super busy at work I will get caught up on all the posts tomorrow!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! One inch off the waist!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi my "crush" friends!!! Been really busy two days...caught up in my log this morning...;)! Tax stuff/garden building...whew! Exhausting but pumped up! Headed to the beach for a walk will post pics...;)
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys I missed posting yesterday, misplaced my phone. My hubby found it this morning. I logged everything, hope it still counts.

I am so happy to be on this team with all of you amazing people! You are doing and awesome job and crushing those goals hard. Can't wait to see where next week takes us!

Have a great weekend!
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Shout out to those team members who are already over 300 active minutest this week. I know we are all working hard, but you guys are going for extra credit! I won't try to catch up, but I will aspire to push a little harder.

Great work team!
    @maicap22
    @christabeltoria
    @tfisher678
    @danwilk
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of minutes!! Amazing. I am finding it a bit difficult th e past couple days to stay totally on target with Family in town plus some extra stress coming from health issues at home. Yesterday I was close but still over, and I feel like the next few days will probably look similar. I am hoping to keep on track with posting, logging the food, and still working out though.
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just updated the spreadsheet with my totals from this week at Center Parcs! Should help a bit :) I didn't even include any time spent in the pool (therefore without my Fitbit) as it would just be complete guesswork. And roadblock 1 completed as well.

Everyone's doing so well!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Arggh! I sprained my ankle! This is not going to help my stats. Luckily I was very busy before I hurt myself. With any luck I'll be back at it next week. I think I can still do my squats and start the arm challenge; but long walks are out. I guess I'll just have to get creative!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Bad week. My grandma has been in the hospital and had surgery yesterday. No workout but I did eat well and got a greek salad for dinner. I am a little lost on everything. Is there a thread that states what everything is roadblocks etc. I am doing the no sugar.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, hope she is doing better.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    Amazing Race Week 1: Greece 4882 active minutes per team

Roadblock 1: Do the dance one or more times this week for 10 pts

Roadblock 2:
    Eat Greek food. "...eat five things from greece over the course of the seven days. 2 points for each day" up to 10 pts total

Bonus Challenges (up to 10 pts per challenge)
    1. Fitness: 10 pts for full week of Arm Challenge and/or Dumbell Challenge Week 1
    2. Nutrition: 2 pts per day up to a max of 10 for avoiding white sugars or flours
    3. Accountability: 2 pts per day up to a max of 10 for posting in the team thread and on at least one teammates page per day

Other
    Squat Challenge: Count time towards activity for race miles, but no bonus points

Thanks for providing all the info... much appreciated!