TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    I gotta change something, folks. 4 months now, and I've lost 4 pounds... Going in right direction but not ideal for all the effort I've put in.

Well, we know you get enough exercise so I'm thinking it must be diet. I don't know what your numbers are so can't really say for sure. As active as you are, it's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey Pmm5pla, been reading, try dropping calories by 250 and see what happens. FYI acaloriecounter.com has some great info. Welcome Chel325, I sent you a friend invite.
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    I gotta change something, folks. 4 months now, and I've lost 4 pounds... Going in right direction but not ideal for all the effort I've put in.

Well, we know you get enough exercise so I'm thinking it must be diet. I don't know what your numbers are so can't really say for sure. As active as you are, it's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Duh! Too true!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Hey Pmm5pla, been reading, try dropping calories by 250 and see what happens. FYI acaloriecounter.com has some great info. Welcome Chel325, I sent you a friend invite.

Yes, Lynn. Was figuring something like that. Thanks for the link. Checking that now.
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »
    Hi I've just joined late to team 3!

Let's all welcome Chel325 to the team and send her friend requests! We had cherrybomb who had to drop out and motivatedsister may have to as well as she may be pregnant:-)

Welcome Chel and please ask if you have any questions!!
  • Headrain
    Options
    Hi Team, I must apologize for my lack of exercise minutes yesterday and today. I'm down with a stomach bug that my wonderful boys passed onto me. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow and will hit the workouts hard for the remaining 3 days.

Feel better first, dittybugdesigns. And listen to your body. We will all be just fine if you need a few days off!
  • Headrain
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    TY Headrain, all minutes now logged. Still not sure where to log squats? Team 3 thread or main thread? Squat challenge complete through day 10. Back finally starting to loosen up....the old wait three days and see rule. Hope to be more active by the weekend. Wishing all Team 3 members determination and stamina! And TY Pmm5pla, your thought is on point!

Lynn, we don't seem to have a spot to note the squat challenge yet as that is a monthly challenge. Just keep track of how you are doing and we will get it all figured out!
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Headrain wrote: »
    chel325 wrote: »
    Hi I've just joined late to team 3!

Let's all welcome Chel325 to the team and send her friend requests! We had cherrybomb who had to drop out and motivatedsister may have to as well as she may be pregnant:-)

Welcome Chel and please ask if you have any questions!!
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and friend requests!! I'm going to read up about this challenge as I have no idea what's going on and what I need to do!

I just saw someone on my new feed speak about this and I decided to join!

• chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Do I need to add my name and stats to the spreadsheet? I'm not sure how to and I don't want to mess up everything.

And are the miles we complete actually minutes of activity we do a day?
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team. Yes, you need to add your name. And yes, "miles" are actually minutes of activity. And of course there are other fun road blocks you can do too. This week there are three. One is a dance. The video is posted. Give that a try if you'd like.
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, I must apologize for my lack of exercise minutes yesterday and today. I'm down with a stomach bug that my wonderful boys passed onto me. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow and will hit the workouts hard for the remaining 3 days.

Feel better first, dittybugdesigns. And listen to your body. We will all be just fine if you need a few days off!

Thanks everyone! I'm still down and at this point I'm hoping to just feel normal by tomorrow. Trying to stay hydrated but I've lost 10 pounds in 24 hours and it's all fluid! After all of this the least I deserve is for the weight to stay off
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Thanks everyone! I'm still down and at this point I'm hoping to just feel normal by tomorrow. Trying to stay hydrated but I've lost 10 pounds in 24 hours and it's all fluid! After all of this the least I deserve is for the weight to stay off

Hope you feel better sooner rather than later!!!!!! :)
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better dittybugdesigns. Yeah only if the weight stayed off!
    Could not get online yesterday at all. So miss on the accountability. Still going strong with Squat/sugar and arm challenge. I have decided this is the thread (along with the spreadsheet)where I will post updates, instead of a million others!
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh and good with Greek food too...grapes everyday snack at work!!!!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    We start by liking ourselves; in fact, it's really critical that we do. So, this weekend... do something beautiful for yourself, whatever that may be.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Today has been a really tired day. I'm going to go walk and try to get my minutes in.
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was in a weekday hustler challenge through fitbit. I was so far behind. I set a goal of getting my 10 flights of stairs, then reaching my 10,000 step quota, then I felt if I pushed it I could come in second. Once I passed 2nd, I decided to rack up some active minutes for us. After awhile I got so invested that I wanted to pull a crazy up set and devastate the leader when she wakes up. I ended up doing earning 10 badges and doing 40,000+ steps this evening by running up and down the stairs and jogging throughout the house. My legs wobbled a couple times when I lost focus and it felt really good to sit after. I'll know within 12 hours if I won. Either way it paid off for active minutes for us. I just did 246 minutes tonight. Go Team 3 (or whatever name we decide on)
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    MrTubbs wrote: »
    I was in a weekday hustler challenge through fitbit. I was so far behind. I set a goal of getting my 10 flights of stairs, then reaching my 10,000 step quota, then I felt if I pushed it I could come in second. Once I passed 2nd, I decided to rack up some active minutes for us. After awhile I got so invested that I wanted to pull a crazy up set and devastate the leader when she wakes up. I ended up doing earning 10 badges and doing 40,000+ steps this evening by running up and down the stairs and jogging throughout the house. My legs wobbled a couple times when I lost focus and it felt really good to sit after. I'll know within 12 hours if I won. Either way it paid off for active minutes for us. I just did 246 minutes tonight. Go Team 3 (or whatever name we decide on)

Crikey, well done! I'm not getting in the ring with you...
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Reminds me of the puzzle... You're in a race, and you pass the guy (girl) in 2nd place. What position are you now in? Answers please. No Googling...
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    2nd