• shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Age 23
    5'0 :(
    Heaviest weight: 126
    Current: 114
    GOAL!!!!: 106

Please, please add me! I could do with some support as well as supporting others! :)

• shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    p
  • meowissa
    meowissa Posts: 1 Member
    Options

5'0"

Heaviest weight- 150 lbs at 9 months pregnant

Lightest weight- 105 in August 2013 before last pregnancy

Current weight- 129

Goal weight- 105-110

Hi! I'm new too. I hike with my kids & pup, hoop, kettlebell swings at home, walk my dog twice a day, and finishing week 1 of Keto. Previously ate a mostly primal diet, with cheat days of grains here & there.

I gave myself the last 18 months to breastfeed my baby without worrying about weight loss, & naturally lost about 14 lbs without trying. Another 7 lbs down total in the last month, & hoping to maintain my progress, & be at least 120 lbs by summer.
  • KatieAnneEtcetera
    KatieAnneEtcetera Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Height: 5'3" and a half

Lowest Weight: 101 as an adult, immediately after my first and last hot yoga session ... lol

Heaviest Weight: 127, after copying my boyfriend's bad eating & drinking habits

Current Weight: 122.1

Goal Weight: 108 - 110, with muscle!

I am currently using MFP and have it set to 1500 calories a day, which is basically maintenance for my current weight. I found it too discouraging to set it at 1200 ... I constantly felt deprived and would "fail" every day and go over 1200. Now I just know that I absolutely can't go over 1500 (unless I've already planned it and made up for it with cardio), and that if I do, I will GAIN weight. I'm usually hovering between 1200 and 1400 calories a day, and that's been working great and I've been losing at a steady pace! I just need to figure out how and what to do for strength training.

Even if you're not exactly my twin, I'd love to have some MFP friends! :) Feel free to add me!
  • rebeccalcollins
    rebeccalcollins Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think I'm your twin!!!!!

5'3.5"
    HW: 130
    CW: 119
    GW: 115
    CBF: 23%
    GBF: 20%

I eat around 1800-2000 calories per day...I literally CANT get to 1200, especially with exercise. It's impossible. I work out at least 5 times per week, whether with a trainer or playing tennis, etc.!!

My current struggle is super easy, on the go foods. I'm a grazer and can't seem to avoid carbs, even if they are unprocessed (fruit, in particular). Or healthy fats (I overdo the avocado and olive oil :(...). I'd love to hear your diet plan, because I'm in a rut!!!!!
    sscad wrote: »
    Hey all!
    5'4'' here
    HW: 130-140?
    CW: 119
    GW: 110-115
    CBF%: 20-21
    GBF%: 15-18

I'm currently eating around 1800-1900 cals a day, focusing on protein and healthy carbs. (This has been working for me better than focusing on 1200 cals)
    I try to work out at least 5 days/week

• knittingbee928
    knittingbee928 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0
    HW: 113
    LW: 98
    CW: 109
    Goal: 100-102

• knittingbee928
    knittingbee928 Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Is there a way to search only this discussion thread? I'd like to find my twin(s) and make some MFP friends :smiley:

Oh! I figured it out. Put this in your address bar:

site:community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/766743/find-your-not-that-heavy-twin/ 5'0

Make sure to put a space after the / at the end, then type your keyword. This will only search this discussion thread for whatever search term you put in at the end.

@stephiecm
    @cindeezy9
    @FitStrongHealthy

You are all younger than me, but our goals and height are nearly the same :smiley:
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I might have a twin too. Let's see!

I'm 27 years old
    5'8

Heaviest weight- 175-ish lbs (size 8)
    Current weight- 158 lbs (size 4 and 6)
    Goal weight- I have a goal size (measurements), not really weight, but I guess 125 lbs sounds good
  • KaellaSamm
    KaellaSamm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to find friends that are similar to me!

I'm 18 years old
    5'4

Heaviest weight : 178 lb
    Current weight : 148 lb
    Goal weight : 130 lb by summer!
    Ultimate Goal weight : 120 lb

Calories ; 1350 a day
    I don't workout yet but planning on starting soon enough!
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin for accountability!

Height: 5'8"
    HW: 155
    CW: 135
    GW: 125

I do HIIT (insanity beach body) three times a week and eat clean most of the time but have such a sweet tooth that I overdue it on chocolate a few times a week. At a plateau and need to lose those last 10 pounds!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi !

Height: 165 cm / about 5'4
    HW : 65 kgs / 143 lbs
    CW : 58 kgs / 127 lbs
    GW: 55-56 kgs / 121 lbs

I do thai boxing classes about 3 days a week. I also walk my dogs and also some body weight stuff at my work's gym, trying to work on getting stronger and a bit more toned. I want to do weights but have an issue with my hip at the moment so don't feel safe do to them yet. Off to see an osteopath on thursday!
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    30 years old, married no kids
    HW: 226
    CW: 173.1
    Ideal GW: 150
    Realistic GW: 155-160

Pescetarian. Francophile. Oenophile. Cheese-ophile. Message me for twinsies, I really don't check message boards that often.
  • LettaMego
    LettaMego Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I am 5'4''
    Heaviest: 167
    Current: 134
    Goal: 127....but really it might be more or less. I'd like my upper thighs and butt to look better and focus on measurements more. Seriously, it's not pretty. I should do more squats.

Actually when I was young... I was 5'6" and my best weight was 117.

Your weight and height are much like me now. Heaviest 160... Current 140 ... goal 127.

I made an unbreakable rule about a month ago... that I absolutely MUST do hard. strenuous, out of breath exercise 30 minutes day EVERY day ..come hell or high water..

It's made a difference.... so has journaling food intake...

I take boxing lessons... 2 times a week... I love it... I can only go 3 rounds..
    (one round last 3 minutes.... you get 1 minute between rounds.. ) then we go outside and I try to outrun the professional boxer.. sprinting... whew!

I do exercise classes ... called "the metabolic effect" ... 2 times a week... 30 minutes.. very tough class.

The rest of the days I either lift weights for an hour.... or I try to jog at least 2 miles.

The best butt I ever had was when I lived in a 3rd story apartment

• JulesLWM
    JulesLWM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HW: 135 (147 was my actual heaviest, but that's because I was 9 months pregnant)
    CW: 129
    height: 5'3

I do work out, so even though I'm only 6 pounds away from my highest weight, I do have a better body composition than I did at that time. I usually wear a size 4-6. I want to tone, and lose some weight so the toning is more visible.
  • mtewes83
    mtewes83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    Highest Weight 147
    Current Weight 134
    Goal Weight 124

Why is it always during this last push where chips and fries and fried anything, really look SO GOOD. C'mon, self. !0 lbs. It is possible :smiley:

Anyone else with this struggle, please give a sister a high five :)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    mtewes83 wrote: »
    5'4"
    Highest Weight 147
    Current Weight 134
    Goal Weight 124

Why is it always during this last push where chips and fries and fried anything, really look SO GOOD. C'mon, self. !0 lbs. It is possible :smiley:

Anyone else with this struggle, please give a sister a high five :)

HUGE HIGHE FIVE !!

LOL chippies are my downfall. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but oh man... savory stuff... ugh.
  • catekat16
    catekat16 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Height 5'3"
    LW: 111
    HW: 124
    CW: 113
    GW: 108

I want to lose weight and hopefully lose some belly flat as well so that I can swim faster before the season is over (yes, I did feel like I was sinking when I was 124 lbs after winter break). Spring break is next week though... uh-oh :#

Just joined 2 weeks ago! Add me cuz I need motivation!!!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    JulesLWM wrote: »
    HW: 135 (147 was my actual heaviest, but that's because I was 9 months pregnant)
    CW: 129
    height: 5'3

I do work out, so even though I'm only 6 pounds away from my highest weight, I do have a better body composition than I did at that time. I usually wear a size 4-6. I want to tone, and lose some weight so the toning is more visible.

I'm a little taller than you, but we're almost twins. :)
  • Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    goal: 135
    rugby player, college student :)
  • Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    goal: 135
    rugby player and college student :)