Keep going!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I agree. I find that as long as I keep coming on here, I do much better than if I just stop! The weight gain isn't as bad as I initially thought. I thought I gained back about 10, but I think it's more like 6 or 7.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I had the best run this morning. It was an amazingly gorgeous day and I had the best pace that I have had in months.

On another note, it is spring break here in Austin Texas, and I am a little worried. I am not currently a student, but my Mom, who happens to be my party buddy, works for the school. She will be out the whole week. On top of that, both of my sisters will be in town and I am taking a trip to San Angelo for a girls night. There will be lost of partying involved. I am going to have to watch myself very closely this week.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    I had the best run this morning. It was an amazingly gorgeous day and I had the best pace that I have had in months.

On another note, it is spring break here in Austin Texas, and I am a little worried. I am not currently a student, but my Mom, who happens to be my party buddy, works for the school. She will be out the whole week. On top of that, both of my sisters will be in town and I am taking a trip to San Angelo for a girls night. There will be lost of partying involved. I am going to have to watch myself very closely this week.
    enjoy yourself but watch what you do
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    has anyone heard from night_watcher i am getting worried because this is not like her
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i am out i see no use doing this here is another similar site if you are interested http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109303-lose-1-pound-a-week-2016
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    night _watcher is back on mfp do not know if she is going to reopen the group
This discussion has been closed.