Friends support each other

Options
angeleyes4280
angeleyes4280 Posts: 25 Member
Send me a friend request and let's kick emotional eating together.

Replies

• nitallica
    nitallica Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request! :)
  • angeleyes4280
    angeleyes4280 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I got it girl! Thanks. Hopefully, now we can be major support for each other. That can be the difference between success and failure.
  • powetik
    powetik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group. Here to support and be supported.
  • ladycclear
    ladycclear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am sending all above a request. Mfp works better when there are real people on the other side rooting for you.

My best recent tip: I made a simple rule, NO solid food after 8pm. It makes it easy to not binge at night. It's working! I'm also not buying junk food from the grocery. Sweet treats amd snacks have to be homemade, not store bought. It makes the calories worth it.

Cheers!
  • nitallica
    nitallica Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Powetik, I sent you a friend request too. I definitely need the help. I had a bad weekend. I had a date that didn't go well, plus I was sick Saturday so had to cancel a follow-up date I had already made with the same guy previously in the week (and considering how Friday night went, that was probably a good thing!), but I felt bad yesterday because his feelings were hurt, so I consoled myself with bad foods. I'm already back on track this morning, I ate a small protein portion for breakfast and just came back from walking, but my blood sugar has been high all morning. (I was afraid to take it this weekend) So I'm trying not to be down because I stumbled, but I'd been doing so good all last week before Friday night.