Team 5

Options

Replies

• change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a fab weekend so far :)
    Just had a look on our miles we still have over 1600+ to go!!
    Come on team we can do this!!
  • change04
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If we have extra min (say I do 50 over) do they go towards the team goal, or does everyone have to have do their share. (not saying i mind if someone doesn't do their full 280 or whatever it is - just curious)

Every extra miles would help the team :) not everyone maybe able to do the full 280 due to health reason's or sickness. And sometimes our personal life may take priority being a mother of 4 sometimes exercise takes a back seat :)
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone! I just got back from the gym with my husband (it is NOT easy to get him there)! Cardio is really helping with the congestion. Hope you all have a fun and active weekend :)
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Did the Celtic Canter 5k here in town this morning. I finished in a very good time for me, anything under an hour is good for me, I managed 48 minutes. I got all kinds of cocky and decided to jog some of the beginning of the race. That came back to bite me about mile three when my crunchy knees started to rebel. Ice packs and a day off from the walking for me until the swelling goes down. Sucks to be old.

Keep up the good work everybody!
  • sharondatbrown
    sharondatbrown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good today :) . Working my 12 hr shift, but we are super slow today so I have been able to get in some exercises on the job; free weights, HIIT, and walking in place. Yeah I may look a little silly, but I am determined to get some miles on the board. Hope you all are getting your miles in and enjoying your weekend.
  • sharondatbrown
    sharondatbrown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Really tired today! Got my 10000 steps in but that's all for today

Great work! I am sure it felt good to hit that goal. That's my daily goal also.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    change04 wrote: »
    If we have extra min (say I do 50 over) do they go towards the team goal, or does everyone have to have do their share. (not saying i mind if someone doesn't do their full 280 or whatever it is - just curious)

Every extra miles would help the team :) not everyone maybe able to do the full 280 due to health reason's or sickness. And sometimes our personal life may take priority being a mother of 4 sometimes exercise takes a back seat :)

Thanks for the answer. I hear that, sometimes I barely get anything in.
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    change04 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a fab weekend so far :)
    Just had a look on our miles we still have over 1600+ to go!!
    Come on team we can do this!!

I should get another hour or so in tomorrow. Rained all day today so my hike with the dogs got postponed.

• Jewls2317
    Jewls2317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went to a baby shower for a friend today. I had a couple desserts, but it was a tea party baby shower...so everything was super mini-size, so the damage was minimal. ;). Now, I gotta fit in a workout before bed.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

@TaraDanielle40 the more the merrier! Everyone has to have at least 10% so every minute you add goes toward our team total
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I got my wedding dress yesterday! I'm waiting to do alterations until July because I want to shed a few more pounds first. I've got to work on my love handles, that's the only part I didn't like about my dress on me. I found some exercises I can do at home for them so I'm going to start doing those literally everyday!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great reminder of why eating healthy is a good idea. I'd made it 4 days without sugar and then rewarded myself with a sugar day and ended up making myself sick. I started with a big cookie after a long run and ended with a chocolate fountain at a wedding reception. I don't think sugar will be such a big temptation today :p
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I got my wedding dress yesterday! I'm waiting to do alterations until July because I want to shed a few more pounds first. I've got to work on my love handles, that's the only part I didn't like about my dress on me. I found some exercises I can do at home for them so I'm going to start doing those literally everyday!

Keep up the good work! It's nice to have a good motivation to keep you going.
  • jk286607
    jk286607 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just updated my totals for the week into the spreadsheet and we're looking good! Way to go Team 5!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    We just lost a team member, amyradish dropped out.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We just lost a team member, amyradish dropped out.
    =(
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So what happens if our team doesn't get all of the miles? Also, what if we have a bad week and don't get to 10%?
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    There's rankings based on exercise minutes, road blocks, extra credit and I also believe weight loss. I think there will be eliminations for the lowest ranked, not positive though.
  • change04
    Options

A very exciting time for you!! :)
    I know you can do this <3
  • aston2045
    aston2045 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't eat too healthy but I did get my exercise minutes in.