Daily doings

Options
How are you doing here is a place to write what we do and how it's going.....

Replies

• Bridgergal
    Bridgergal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, I've decided I need to change my focus. I've been trying to see how much I can eat and still be "close" to my calorie goals. Obviously that hasn't been working for me. So... enough of that! I'm going to focus instead on getting activity in each day and really staying under my calorie intake. I'm struggling with weekends. For some reason I seem to get bored in the evenings and then I want yummies. Anyone else struggled with that and won? I'd love your thoughts!
  • RetiredDeb
    RetiredDeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just re-started today (the story of my life), so my goal is to log my food, keep active. I can do it. I know I can, since I've done it so many times before. But this will be the LAST TIME, I promise.

As for evenings, my best solution is to find something to do with my hands while watching TV, like work on a jigsaw puzzle or needlework. My husband takes in a lot of calories snacking after dinner and that's hard for me, so I have to keep busy.
  • RetiredDeb
    RetiredDeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a question--do you weigh every day or not? I have read that it's better to weigh once a week, but I can't resist stepping on the scales every morning. If I'm down, good. But then sometimes I'm up and it's hard, even though I know I was within my calorie count yesterday. Even if it's just .2, I'm bummed out. But I can't not weigh myself. What do you do?