I know I am back on keto track

Options
nicsflyingcircus
nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,451 Member
Because last night I had three (3!!!) leg cramps in the night. Mother picking hurt. Got up and took some mag and potassium and they are surprisingly not as sore as they should have been this morning.

Note to self: watch supplements, mag in particular, my potassium is probably fine since I use lite salt in addition to regular salt.

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Nice! It's funny I have forgotten to take magnesium for maybe 3 or 4 nights in a row because I've been super sick and boy Friday night into Saturday morning I had leg cramps right until I got up in the morning!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats and oh no. ;) Hope they are gone now.
  • dietbepsi
    dietbepsi Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I started magnesium a week ago and thank goodness no more leg cramps. They are TERRIBLE!!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I never really thought of it that way so I will see it that works for me. I knew I was back into ketosis this AM because I blew a .052 on my $15 meter off of eBay. Below is how I found MFP using Google in 2014. I am glad I found MFP.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1236978/breathalyzer-for-ketosis-check

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I finally did a ketone blood level this morning after breakfast. I blew .054 and my blood ketone level was 2.3. I go months without doing the blood test because it is a real prick. :)

BG was 90 one hour after breakfast. Hey two tests with only one prick.