Anyone else need new underwear now?

Options
kaylamcgraw79
kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
So its been a solid 60 days I have been religiously logging food and exercise about 30 days.
And maybe it's too much information but I need new underwear badly. Last night going to bed I was carrying my laundry up to put away before I went to bed. I loss my underwear and jammies bottoms. Anyone have any good suggestions of a supportive pair of underwear?

Anyone else having clothing issues? :wink:

Replies

• michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lol! Not my problem yet....sounds too funny, looks like someone needs to go shopping! ;) I do, however have some little undies with tags still on them, mocking me everyday! Bahahahaha
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hahah! that's funny! I do too! I cant wait for those bad boys!!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't have that problem yet! Probably because I'm wearing stuff that was too tight to begin with! I love buying/wearing new underwear. Its such a relatively inexpensive way to make yourself feel happy!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    samjoy wrote: »
    I don't have that problem yet! Probably because I'm wearing stuff that was too tight to begin with! I love buying/wearing new underwear. Its such a relatively inexpensive way to make yourself feel happy!

I'm in the same boat. I think maybe one or two pairs are way too big, but the majority finally feel comfortable!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV :). I can't wait to have that problem