• countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! One inch off the waist!

WTG!!!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Arggh! I sprained my ankle! This is not going to help my stats. Luckily I was very busy before I hurt myself. With any luck I'll be back at it next week. I think I can still do my squats and start the arm challenge; but long walks are out. I guess I'll just have to get creative!

Sorry to hear this, hopefully it mends quickly!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Weekends are big workout days for me.. I was two hour in the gym today, 65 minutes on the elliptical and then weights, will do the arm and squat challenge this evening, and will be taking my dogs for a walk shortly for about an hour and a half. Hope everyone has an awesome day! Go crush those goals!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing the best they can considering the circumstances!
    I like being part of this team!

Did my workout video, challenges and walking the dog. Hoping to add more minutes tonight...we'll see.

I asked my DS age 11 to finish up a sweet treat my hubby bought, letting him know I couldn't. His reply was "what? Doesn't anyone around here care about MY health?" :)
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Posting late. It was my day off today and it was hard for me to want to do anything but i got the arm challenge in and worked on the elliptical. Tomorrow I'm gonna play in the pool so hopefully some good active time in the sun.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Hope everyone is having an awesome day today! We need 121 more minutes in the spreadsheet to make our miles for this week!
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi guys sorry busy weekend and had internet issues for couple of days will catch up and record rest of stuff on spreadsheet tonight for week just gone when I'm home from work. Xx
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am on the road for work this week, so I won't be around as much. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Added all my stuff from the end of last week. Where do we log this week's stuff will it just be added onto same spreadsheet as can't see any dates as the moment. I think I have a long and tiring week ahead with lots of overtime, and so more than likely am not going to be able to complete as much exercise. I will do my very must to achieve the minimum. Have logged 20mins today only.
  • dejawills15
    dejawills15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Someone please let me know what do I need to do. I plan on getting after it every day for the next two weeks
  • tfisher678
    Options
    Hey Dejawills 15; not sure if your on team 7 or not but welcome if you are! No matter what team your on; keep track of minutes of exercise and read through some of the discussions like week 3 newsletter. It will tell you how to earn extra points for your team.
  • tfisher678
    Options
    Hi all, hope everyone had a great weekend and is off to a good start for the week. I snuck a peak at the spreadsheet....and we are living up to our name :) looking forward to the final results!

Since this week is logging in food and completing daily entry I'll have to wait till late to record minutes. MFP wants to add in exercise calories and wants me to eat back calories..so later makes more sense.

Anyone attempting the ab challenge? Or ideas for Irish food?
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Someone please let me know what do I need to do. I plan on getting after it every day for the next two weeks

Hi

We are onto week 2 so please read the info in Get your golden tickets! Amazing week race 2! to see what you need to do this week. You need to log all your activity in our team area in the google spreadsheet - scroll down for the start of this week. Thanks for joining!

• countrcowgirl
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good day team

If you scroll down in the Team 7 area you will see that I have started new rows for week 2... please post this week's info here.

Thanks!
  • visionmet
    Options
    ummm so yeah...the ab challenge :# I'm definitely going to have to modify it. Going go and try something similar to what she did right now.
  • visionmet
    Options
    Hahahahaha :D yeah I'm pretty sure I almost broke a chair doing my version of an "Lsit"
  • tfisher678
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Hahahahaha :D yeah I'm pretty sure I almost broke a chair doing my version of an "Lsit"

Lol, too funny... yeah she never does show the chair version...someone posted a link to a floor version I may try. Most my chairs are bar height and I know I don't want any broken bones....
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'll attempt the ab challenge later if I have time :) Woke up late today :/
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    When do we need to get everything logged in. I just finished logging last week...hopefully not too late. I had computer issues and could not log in until this morning. I will try to keep up better going forward. I am traveling at the end of this week so it may be tough to stay on track. My nephew is getting married in Phoenix.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    When do we need to get everything logged in. I just finished logging last week...hopefully not too late. I had computer issues and could not log in until this morning. I will try to keep up better going forward. I am traveling at the end of this week so it may be tough to stay on track. My nephew is getting married in Phoenix.

Generally if you can get it all in by Monday that is fine!