Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Hahahahaha :D yeah I'm pretty sure I almost broke a chair doing my version of an "Lsit"

LOL!
  • countrcowgirl
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just looking at the spreadsheet and a few people have posted under the accountability column and arm challenge column from last week. To clarify we are not tracking these for this week and there are no points....but please continue to do them! I am still doing the arm challenge still

So this week there is the dance challenge - 35 points
    Irish meal once this week - 5 pts
    5 different food colors (red, orange or yellow,blue or purple,green and white) must be fruit or vegetable on five different days of the week - 5 pts

And of course every week your workout minutes go towards our team miles.

Thanks everyone! Keep crushing those goals!
  • danwilk
    danwilk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey goal crushers! Everyone is doing an awesome job. I am pretty much on a tight schedule just to get my workouts in each day so I hope no one holds it against me if I don't get the roadblocks and others items done. I will always get my workout in, God willing, except not all Sundays. Sunday is usually a rest day for me. But, again everyone you all are crushing it. Keep up the good work.
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    @countrcowgirl I thought there was an accountability challenge this week of logging food? Or is it a given that we all do it anyway?
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hate weighing in when I'm on that TOTM. Yuck, my weight went back up 2.8 pounds. I didn't get much time in yesterday either since I also was enjoying a migraine. Sorry, folks.

So, I'm feeling a little defeated but I'm not going to let that stop me. I know the weight is probably water weight, hormones, yada yada yada. It still brings you down when it happens.

I'm doing good on my challenges and plan to hit the dance roadblock tonight. I love Irish dance! Monday was a red apple, yesterday was a yellow banana, today is orange carrots, Thursday is green beans and Friday is purple grapes. Well, there were other fruits and veggies in there but those are the big ones. Still trying to decide between beef stew or shepherd's pie, but I will have my Irish meal for Saint Patrick's day. And I promise to hit those miles (minutes) to do my part.

Happy Wednesday, folks!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm really frustrated by my ankle injury. It limits what I can do severely. So, sorry team to be letting you down. I'm doing the challenges I can, but you won't see me planking anytime soon. I'm hoping to be able to get back on the exercise bike soon, but I overdid it on my feet yesterday, so am a bit afraid to even try. Sprains are the worst.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    I'm really frustrated by my ankle injury. It limits what I can do severely. So, sorry team to be letting you down. I'm doing the challenges I can, but you won't see me planking anytime soon. I'm hoping to be able to get back on the exercise bike soon, but I overdid it on my feet yesterday, so am a bit afraid to even try. Sprains are the worst.

Day by day just do what you can and what is best for you!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    obxsrfrgrl wrote: »
    I hate weighing in when I'm on that TOTM. Yuck, my weight went back up 2.8 pounds. I didn't get much time in yesterday either since I also was enjoying a migraine. Sorry, folks.

So, I'm feeling a little defeated but I'm not going to let that stop me. I know the weight is probably water weight, hormones, yada yada yada. It still brings you down when it happens.

I'm doing good on my challenges and plan to hit the dance roadblock tonight. I love Irish dance! Monday was a red apple, yesterday was a yellow banana, today is orange carrots, Thursday is green beans and Friday is purple grapes. Well, there were other fruits and veggies in there but those are the big ones. Still trying to decide between beef stew or shepherd's pie, but I will have my Irish meal for Saint Patrick's day. And I promise to hit those miles (minutes) to do my part.

Happy Wednesday, folks!

Happy Wednesday too... We all go up and down and I am sure you will be right on track on your next weigh in

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    @countrcowgirl I thought there was an accountability challenge this week of logging food? Or is it a given that we all do it anyway?

I will have to go and look ... Do you remember where you saw that at.. I must have missed it

• bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options

I will have to go and look ... Do you remember where you saw that at.. I must have missed it

It was in the initial post in the "Get your Golden tickets! Amazing Race Week 2!" thread, right at the bottom of the text before the videos
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Yes, as @bigroastdinner said, it's in the Golden Ticket thread. 5 extra credit points for logging food this week.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Ok great ... I must have missed it
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bleh today i was really crappy...my birthday is this Sunday but since i was working this was the day i went out to celebrate with the boyfriend....i doubled my calorie intake today...oh well tomorrow will be better.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This week has been insanely busy; havnt been able to workout as much as I like but have been able to do the roadblock ( Irish dancing ) and eat my colors...still keeping up the arm challenge even though no points..I should be doing the ab challenge...need it more, but I found the video a little long to keep trying to figure out the different exercises.

Hope your all doing well!

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY : visionmet !
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    This week has been insanely busy; havnt been able to workout as much as I like but have been able to do the roadblock ( Irish dancing ) and eat my colors...still keeping up the arm challenge even though no points..I should be doing the ab challenge...need it more, but I found the video a little long to keep trying to figure out the different exercises.

Hope your all doing well!

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY : visionmet !

You all have those types of weeks which is why we are a team!!! No worries :)
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Bleh today i was really crappy...my birthday is this Sunday but since i was working this was the day i went out to celebrate with the boyfriend....i doubled my calorie intake today...oh well tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow is a new day :)
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    cwolfgram wrote: »

Yes, as @bigroastdinner said, it's in the Golden Ticket thread. 5 extra credit points for logging food this week.

So I have add a heading for this on our sheet.... speed reading is not always the best LOL... thanks again for pointing this out!
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals. I haven't been able to log this week as I've been doing overtime every day and its just been one hell of a week. I haven't been monitoring my calories and can say that I will have put about half a stone on. I am exhausted and just done food shop today and then a relaxing day on the sofa much needed. Tomorrow I plan on re-organising my craft room a bit, I need to walk to town and buy some things for my charity event on mon and tues at work. I then need to bake and sort that out. I then need to log on and work (hopefully) that be the last of the overtime for a little while. Fingers crossed I will be back to full participation next week. I am going to go log my info on spread sheet now as not done that this week. I missed the weigh in so I apologise and hope I've not let you all down.

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    LoveLacy wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals. I haven't been able to log this week as I've been doing overtime every day and its just been one hell of a week. I haven't been monitoring my calories and can say that I will have put about half a stone on. I am exhausted and just done food shop today and then a relaxing day on the sofa much needed. Tomorrow I plan on re-organising my craft room a bit, I need to walk to town and buy some things for my charity event on mon and tues at work. I then need to bake and sort that out. I then need to log on and work (hopefully) that be the last of the overtime for a little while. Fingers crossed I will be back to full participation next week. I am going to go log my info on spread sheet now as not done that this week. I missed the weigh in so I apologise and hope I've not let you all down.

No need to apologize we have things going on. We are happy to have you back next week!

• smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I made it back from my work trip. Kudos to everyone who is still here doing what they can. It sounds like a rough week for a few of us. Hopefully Sunday is good and next week is better. :)