Amazing race Leaders

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
Please post your team members every week. I know we have had a few dropouts and no shows. I'm trying to keep teams as even as possible. So post on Monday. We will be eliminating some teams the last three weeks but to be fair I will give allowance to some teams with uneven members.

Replies

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I only lost one member this week: Marji2busy. Otherwise my team is intact! I will need a little help figuring out our score. If I can have a little assistance this week I should be good to go for the following weeks. Just need a bit of training! How about I try figuring out the score and then pass it by you?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Only one MIA valtheran0
    Will need help with the scoring just like leannev68 just need a little training
    Thanks for putting this together. The teams seem to be having fun.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    leannev68 wrote: »
    I only lost one member this week: Marji2busy. Otherwise my team is intact! I will need a little help figuring out our score. If I can have a little assistance this week I should be good to go for the following weeks. Just need a bit of training! How about I try figuring out the score and then pass it by you?

That would be great and would help me out immensely.
  • leannev68
    Options
    I will try tabulate tomorrow night if that's ok. Thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, Melodie. Team 4, 13 participated, 4 MIA. Of the 13, one seemed unsure and has not posted or entered since Tuesday and has not responded to my PM. Of the 4 MIA, one asked where the team thread was last Sunday night, but has never posted on it. She has exercised three times last week (from my news feed) but has not entered in spreadsheet. Has read my two PM's regarding this, but no response. One other MIA posted on team thread before race got started and seemed keen, but nothing since. PM'd her on Friday (give or take) and no response until this morning. She said she had a rough week but wants to get back into it this week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Melodie, if you give a break down here of how to score this, I can also tabulate my team. For instance, if you could confirm which challenges and/or roadblocks we can score partial points for and which ones were all or nothing.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, Melodie. I don't know how to set up the spreadsheet for this week. Do I just scroll below and start typing out their names again and put in new dates?
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    For some reason my messaging feature is not working... I just want to clarify in one post ... the golden ticket one it says the nutritional sugarless challenge is 5 points... in the discussion forum post for no sugar no flour it says two points a day to a max of 10... just want to clarify before I tabulate.

Thanks
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Here is my team ... we are down a few members

countrcowgirl
    maicap22
    Lovelacy
    Rudexvirus
    christabeltoria
    tfisher678
    visionmet
    danwilk
    cwolfgram
    smiphette
    trishfit2014
    friedafroglegs
    Bigroastdinner
    erickanparadise
    obxsrfrgrl

carosheppard2 - I put on the spreadsheet at her request but have not heard from her since and
    dejawillis15 just posted on our discussion forum today... so will see what the participation is like

Thanks
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    And just to clarify the tabulation of points

Roadblock 1 10 or 0 points (completed or not completed)
    Roadblock 2 - 2 pts per day to a max of 10
    Nutritional challenge (sugarless/Flourless) need clarification 5 pts for all 7 days (only) or 2 pts per day to a maximum of 10
    Accountability challenge - 2 pts per day to a max of 10
    Arm challenge - 10 points if done all days or zero

Is this correct?

Thanks
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    And I started week 2 in the rows below week 1 on our team 7 sheet.
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    Team 8 had 2 no shows and 2 who checked in Week 0 but didn't post anything or respond to my messages this week.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    And just to clarify the tabulation of points

Roadblock 1 10 or 0 points (completed or not completed)
    Roadblock 2 - 2 pts per day to a max of 10
    Nutritional challenge (sugarless/Flourless) need clarification 5 pts for all 7 days (only) or 2 pts per day to a maximum of 10
    Accountability challenge - 2 pts per day to a max of 10
    Arm challenge - 10 points if done all days or zero

Is this correct?

Thanks

Accountability is only worth 5 or 1 pt per day
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    And I started week 2 in the rows below week 1 on our team 7 sheet.

That's the way I'm going mine. Everything else looks okay . I've had 2 no shows. We had a couple that posted in week o too but not since then . Samandaindia I think is out of town and just can't get on the internet
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hey, @mallowbar and @ countrcowgirl. The Accountability Challenge was always worth 10 points (as per the original post); it was the Nutritional Challenge that was listed as both 5 points and 10 points. I was just looking for clarification on the arm challenge...all or nothing for 10 points.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    No I will give partial credit for arm challenge.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have only had one drop out I think...
    SmashleyM914
    jk286607
    shauna30
    Aston2045
    Change04
    Bons92
    jforshizzle
    Utah89
    Celtikgirl
    AdSTL
    TaraDanielle40
    kateallison412
    Jewls2317
    dawnsch1995
    mscalfee
    sstone06
    sharondatbrown

For every asking questions on what to do for the spreadsheet, I'd suggest if you don't know google sheets to either do some research on formulas or ask if someone in your group would like to be nominated as the person in charge of the spreadsheet. I'm team 5 and am set up through week 4 if you want to take a look at my tab. It gets confusing if everyone is trying to edit the spreadsheet, that's why I recommend you have one person be in charge of it and set it up for future weeks so the whole team doesn't have to wait to log their minutes if you can't get on to do it Sunday night.
    You can ask me if you have any questions! I love Google sheets - I know such a nerd :D
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    BrynnCody09
    Ahollowed
    enuf200
    303lissy
    hncall01
    sepoep2
    kaitkolo
    6DeDe6
    wahmx3
    JodyBergeon
    bex_2016
    hgwill78
    AnnmarieSimmons
    jermari284
    sandkp
    JackieMac411

No reports:
    MiraVertega
    LastChance
    Kandice-qualied
    cpanus
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Team 9....so far I have @BourgeoiseX officially dropping out. Sent messages to several other non active members to see what their intentions are as far as continuing or not.
  • leannev68
    Options
    I know nothing about spreadsheets and could really use some help. My team is waiting for me to get it set up so they can enter their data.