TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar @Headrain thanks for clarification.
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »
    Could someone please give me the title to the second dance video? I can't play it on MFP, so I will go to You Tube and get it. Thanks in advance.

Hello, is anyone out there?
  • JagZag
    Options
    Could someone please give me the title to the second dance video? I can't play it on MFP, so I will go to You Tube and get it. Thanks in advance.

Never mind, they are fixed now and I can get them.
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Never mind, they are fixed now and I can get them.

Darn, I was just getting ready to try and help you ;) Glad you're able to get them though.

• Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to record your weight, everyone! Today is weigh-in day :)
  • JagZag
    Options
    Today has been a total bust. Dentist appt., grocery store, voting, feed store, I have been in the car most of the day. Now, I am exhausted and still have to cook dinner and do all my challenges. I won't be posting 'til very late today. It's 4:30 and I only have 4332 steps in. Going to have a very late exercise night I fear.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So we're off to Ireland! Do Pmm5pla miles count since he's in Ireland?
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Cut off txt again? " just jealous". Erin go brah! Spelling? Only Irish I know. Rough couple long work days, trying to keep up.
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Hello. Can't find the link to Irish dances in the main page announcements! Can someone post where they are please?
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    So we're off to Ireland! Do Pmm5pla miles count since he's in Ireland?

They surely do, @lynnjano.. I'll just walk / run / cycle round and round and back again!!!

• lynnjano
    Options
    Good thing we need your miles!
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know how the weight loss is helping the team, but it sure feels good to see the scale going the right direction.
    This next week could be tough as I'm away from home again.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    MrTubbs wrote: »
    I don't know how the weight loss is helping the team, but it sure feels good to see the scale going the right direction.
    This next week could be tough as I'm away from home again.

And when you feel good the TEAM feels good!

When you're away @MrTubbs and it gets REALLY tough, do it for the team.
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely hitting up the hotel gym!!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    UPDATE: @headrain & all team members: I made some layout changes to Team 3 data sheet. Current week (Ireland) is now on TOP; anyone looking for last week (Greece) just scroll down..... I hope that's ok with everyone.
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    UPDATE: @headrain & all team members: I made some layout changes to Team 3 data sheet. Current week (Ireland) is now on TOP; anyone looking for last week (Greece) just scroll down..... I hope that's ok with everyone.

That's great Pat, thanks!!
    I removed Misschellechelle and Rachaeltilson910. One dropped out and the other never participated.
  • JagZag
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Hello. Can't find the link to Irish dances in the main page announcements! Can someone post where they are please?

They are in the Golden Ticket Amazing Race Week 2 thread.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Seems as if I have falsely accused my dentist of making me sick. Although, I may have picked up this bug at her office, or more likely, one of the other places I had to go yesterday. At any rate, I finally decided that I will live after all and actually did manage an Irish dinner and some little bit of exercise tonight. Should be full go by tomorrow.
  • KathyCocker
    KathyCocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Super busy day here, youngest daughter turned 10 and ran around to dinner and then ice cream. I had a major willpower moment and passed on the ice cream. Hope it sticks
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dale, glad you are feeing better!!
    Kathy, nice job! I'm testing my willpower on not eating delicious Amish-homemade Easter candy today...