Does anybody have any thoughts on PB2?

Options
xoestaplez
xoestaplez Posts: 3 Member
Does anybody have any thoughts on PB2? It's powdered peanut butter that is about 1.5 grams of fat rather than the normal 16g per serving of normal peanut butter.

Replies

• loubikes
    loubikes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love PB2! I use it in smoothies and other recipes. Just wish it were organic.
  • Ikkofitness
    Ikkofitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, if you compare it to a regular organic PB, it seems that it has almost 3 times the sugar per gram. Personally I worry more about the sugar than the fat.
    www.ikkofitness.com
  • kids2911
    kids2911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PB2 is great. I am a peanut butter fanatic and this hits the spot when I need a peanut butter fix.
  • juliegaunky
    juliegaunky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PB2 makes my morning oatmeal something to look forward to! At 45 calories per serving, it wins over traditional peanut butter but still give you that awesome taste.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I sometimes use organic peanut butter powder from Costco (which contains sugar and salt same as PB2 but is organic)
    Both PB2 & Costco's version are most certainly processed unnatural food by-product (the leftovers from extracting oil from peanuts)
    It's unclear exactly what all is used in the extraction process as FDA doesn't require this information to be published.
    Also peanuts are susceptible to aflatoxin contamination (even organically grown). It's a gamble to eat and definitely not "clean", but so yummy!
  • Ibelieveinthislifetime
    Options
    I love it. I use the brand at Sam's club. It's a giant container for just a little more that the small container at the store. I use it in smoothies mostly for a little protein