Nutrisystem Gift cards to sell

Options
Hey everyone,

I used to be on NS and was actually a member on here (Short57)....as a matter of fact it is still showing me as a member even though I deleted my account...not sure what is up with that, lol! Anyway, I have 5 -$100 gift cards that I bought through Costco when they were on sale, plus about $75 on a 6th card, and want to know how I can sell them. I placed an add in our local Freetrader newspaper, but haven't had any response as of yet. I don't want them to go to waste. Any advice? Thanks

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have read on other sites that you can take the cards back to costco
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Try craigslist but gift cards are tough to sell sometimes
  • dottie_f
    dottie_f Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you can purchase items on a 6 month alacarte membership--cost $50 for the 6 month period and you get 20% off items you want and free shipping. I use it mostly for the snacks and lunch bars I like, I have cards left also. You can also get frozen items the only thing is you need a $50 order for frozen the shelf stable you can order as little as you like as often as you like.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    dottie_f wrote: »
    you can purchase items on a 6 month alacarte membership--cost $50 for the 6 month period and you get 20% off items you want and free shipping. I use it mostly for the snacks and lunch bars I like, I have cards left also. You can also get frozen items the only thing is you need a $50 order for frozen the shelf stable you can order as little as you like as often as you like.

Hi
    I have been thinking about doing that and dropping my Uniquely Yours in favor of doing that. Now that I am pretty much where I am happy with the results and have found lots of frozen Dinners I can use that will work I am not sure it is worth the effort of delaying my deliveries like I am currently doing.

BTW CostCo had the Gift cards on sale again for a another week+

Cheers
    Roger