Low carb and keto friends! Add me thread

Options
13»

Replies

• jospowell1
    jospowell1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on Low Carb diets. I've been doing Atkins for about 2 months now, and have lost 25 lbs, but things are starting to slow down.
  • moonius
    moonius Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! B)
  • AndrewKelley1
    AndrewKelley1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and this group. I'm a type2 insulin dependent diabetic who has gained about 60 lbs in the past 5 years mostly due to other medical conditions. I'm tired of being fat and the added weight definitely doesn't help my diabetes. Obviously because of diabetes I've been on a carb-conscious/restricted diet for quite awhile. I wanted to join this group to get some new diet ideas and also to talk with others who choose to or must restrict their carb intake.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Add me! Would love to see what everyone else is eating!
  • m3mom
    m3mom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I am just over 1 week of working LCHF and this is a wonderful way of eating. The folks on this thread are awesome!
  • pussnboots686
    pussnboots686 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went through the launch pad and didn't see a thread for people who wanted friends. (I apologize if there's already one somewhere I just didn't see it)

I find it easier to lose when I have friends on mfp. Especially if they're doing a similar "diet".
    I love reading posts and commenting for motivation! I love people who have open food diaries so I can snoop, be nosy and get ideas of what to eat :D

Soooo add me! (Pretty please) <3

Everyone that is "low carbing it" please add me. I'm fairly new and need like minded friends. Pretty please ! :)
  • pussnboots686
    pussnboots686 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've sent out friend requests to several of you on the group. Anyone that I didn't request, please add me. I am desperately looking for new ideas on low carbing and am hoping that by looking at what different things each and every one of you eat in this lifestyle, it will make my food decisions expand. Please and Thank you!
  • RobinK228
    RobinK228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Still would love more friends! Love the encouragement!
  • ryanb1385
    ryanb1385 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, as well. I could use a few friends to keep up with, been on MFP for about 2 months now. Im LC, but not Keto
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love new friends! Please add me anytime.
  • KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing keto or any version of LCHF, please add me!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!!! I love the support and encouragement in this group!
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! :smiley: