Protein Shakes and Vitamins

Options
2»

Replies

• Dannadl
    Dannadl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    I love Syntrax Nectar powders. You can get their sample pack pretty cheap. I love theirs for their flavors. I get tired of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. I LOVE their Iced Tea and Lemonade flavors. Keeps me sane at times. The website is www.si03.com I would recommend getting the sampler there, then googling for sales if you decide to buy their products. There are often sales at other sites.

To those using Genepro, please do pay attention to the label. It says it's the equivalent of 30 grams of protein. Their Amazon listing even says it's 10 grams of protein, but they claim to have figured out how to make the body absorb three times more protein. A lot of people are questioning their science. If it's just one source of your protein, not a big deal...but I have known some that truly depend on it. Just a head's up!

I bought the sample pack on Syntrax Nectar powders. Most are very good. there were a few flavors that I didn't like, but I think the sample pack had 10 or 12 single serving powders in different flavors to try.
  • Lyssie71
    Lyssie71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't stand RTD protein drinks anymore - Tried Premier, Muscle Milk, Atkins, EAS. The only one that I can remotely tolerate is Atkins, and it's not all that healthy. My current protein powder is MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate. Labdoor.com independently rated it #1 for purity, accuracy, etc. I agree that Genepro is a sham. I was using heavily for two months, and my weight loss stalled. I switched to a real protein, and it picked back up again. I also got the Syntrax Nectar powders sample back from bariatricpal. Love most of the flavors. It's a nice change from chocolate and vanilla.

My NUT recommended Bariatric Advantage Multi EA Chewable. I only have to take two a day and I'm totally compliant. I also use their 500mg calcium chews.
  • ellenoneal1027
    ellenoneal1027 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too love Syntrax Nectar protein powders bc I got tired of "creamy" milkshake type drinks and you can mix them with water and not milk. Easier at work, less calories, no lactose. The Fuzzy Navel is a yummy orange/peachy flavor. There are several refreshing flavors. Much easier to tolerate than milk-based proteins. I buy them at local GNC stores or Vitamin Shoppe stores, or order them from Amazon or Vitaminshoppe.com.
  • ellenoneal1027
    ellenoneal1027 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Here it is: