Motivated in March

Options

Replies

• brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jools on the progress!

Marla Jean is rocking the minutes. Anything more this week?

Kristen, glad everything is going well and hope the stress eating is being kept at a minimum. Puppy's are so much fun! And an excuse to go for some extra walks. What kind of puppy did you get?

Hang in there Rach. February I had like 3 weeks of no movement (super frustrating), but then had a big drop at the end of the month. If you know you're on track, keep going (ease off if you need to for sanity) and trust that your body will catch up.

Failing on the workouts (AGAIN) :s Just need to figure out how to better manage time. I'll do weigh in tomorrow. I tried being good over the work trip, but gained a couple pounds so hoping I won't be worse than maintaining (still a little up this morning).
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Since weigh in down have felt crap. Wedding stress is getting to me. A week out from rsvp due and have a heap of people to chase up - surely people know if they are coming or not by now?!?!

Sitting back tonight with some wine. Just need some time out..

Pls tell me this is normal and I am not just going crazy
  • brisingr86
    Options
    SW (March 3): 156.0
    W1 (March 10): no weigh-in due to business travel
    W2 (March 17): 154.4
    W3 (March 24):
    W4 (March 31):

I'm pretty happy with the scale. It's a little slower than my target 1lb/week loss, but still a good rate and I know I was inconsistent with the calorie counting and eating a fair amount of junk last week. I'm frustrated I'm not getting to the gym or workouts at home, but I guess I'm doing enough with diet to keep the scale under control.

Doesn't sound crazy at all Rach. I'm not looking forward to chasing down RSVPs (I really do need to get invitations ordered). I think we all need those breaks once in a while. Hang in there.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    450/1250

ugh, been fighting a nasty head cold, so haven't been doing much although did get in a walk on Tuesday, so I'll log that now...hoping to do another walk (at least) today.

Sinuses and constant head pounding headaches won't allow for anything more strenuous...gonna have some catching up to do! :-1:
  • purebells
    Options
    Hey @MsMarlaJean - I have been wondering what your 450/1250 means? Sorry if I have missed it previously.

Good work @brisingr86 !! :)
  • MsMarlaJean
    edited March 2016
    Options
    purebells wrote: »
    Hey @MsMarlaJean - I have been wondering what your 450/1250 means? Sorry if I have missed it previously.

My goal for March is to put in 1250 minutes of exercise when I post it is usually how many minutes out of 1250 I have accomplished so far. :smile:

• brisingr86
    Options
    Feel better Marla Jean!

Thanks Rach.
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I had to chase lots of people, and lots of my aunts and uncles just didn't respond!?!
    Ugh I have huge wedding family politics stress today, which I so wanted to avoid, at least the weigh ins are going well!
  • purebells
    Options
    I have started sending some msgs out to give people a friendly nudge a week out
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    505/1250

Finally feeling a bit better...Only a little bit of a cough left and some energy coming back.
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    560/1250
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Sw: 159.8
    W1: 158.2
    W2: 156.6
    W3: 154.2
    Gw: 154

Either a flukey weigh in, or the stress kills fat?! But looks like I will make my target this month, yay!

• brisingr86
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better Marla Jean and well done on the workout minutes.

WOOT! for Jools. Own the weigh in, enjoy it and see what happens next week. You can definitely make GW this month.
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    630/1250

Thanks @brisingr86 !
  • purebells
    Options
    SW: (24 February) : 72.1 kilos
    W1: (March 2): 73.0
    W2: (March 9): 72.7
    W3: (March 16): 72 7
    W4: (March 23): 72.0

Heading back down!!! Will be interested to see next week's weight in - not the best timing just after Easter!!! :p
  • brisingr86
    Options
    fm6zkqoqontd.jpg

Haven't posted one of these in a while.
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    712/1250

Gave it all I had last night at Cardio boxing :smiley: it felt good to get in another good workout!

Down another pound this week too-YAY!

Staying Positive-Being Consistent-Creating Routine! :mrgreen:
  • brisingr86
    Options
    SW (March 3): 156.0
    W1 (March 10): no weigh-in due to business travel
    W2 (March 17): 154.4
    W3 (March 24): 154.4
    W4 (March 31):

Been under 154 the last couple days and was low on calories last night due to an upset stomach so not quite sure what's going on, but last month kept stalling on weigh-ins and then dropped most of it in one week, so can only hope for the same.

Rach, glad to see the scale is headed back down for you (lowest weight of the month! kudos).

MarlaJean is definitely back from vaca mode and killing the workouts and the scale. Keep up the awesome work (and positive attitude).

Jools? Sam? Kristen? Jill? How are you ladies faring?

Last week of the month ladies so let's make it count!
  • brisingr86
    Options