Weigh-in Wednesday

Options
2»

Replies

• RamonaMSD
    RamonaMSD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    fpiesmom wrote: »
    1.6 lbs down since starting this app, whooop whoooop!

Awesome, it really helps!
  • tma210
    tma210 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    .8 lbs lost since last sunday. It's a start! :)
  • fpiesmom
    fpiesmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • fpiesmom
    fpiesmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaand I'm holding my wt from one week ago. Glad I didn't go up, but stalled again. Other half made cookies....so hard to not eat them. It was my birthday last week and he asked to make me a cake. I said no thanks. This week, less sweets, more fruits and vegetables!!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    fpiesmom wrote: »
    Aaaaaand I'm holding my wt from one week ago. Glad I didn't go up, but stalled again. Other half made cookies....so hard to not eat them. It was my birthday last week and he asked to make me a cake. I said no thanks. This week, less sweets, more fruits and vegetables!!

Good goal!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options

Wow I nearly fainted when I looked at the scale this morning. It said I gained 1.5 pounds. After consistently eating under my goal all week. I was so upset I was ready to quit.

Then since it didn't make sense I weighed again. Turns out the scale was off balance on the crack of the tiles. I re-weighed myself like four times just to be absolutely sure lol.

I lost 2 pounds this week for a total of 47.8 :)

• RamonaMSD
    RamonaMSD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    178.0 pounds, same as ever [head banging wall]
    Give me some good news about you!
  • aholmquist89
    aholmquist89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been busy and forgot to pop in. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh exactly 171. I slacked off for awhile and gained 3 pounds back and it took forever to lose them again. I haven't been walking because my allergies are out of control and there's pollen on everything. It kills me just to wall outside. Hopefully all that is gone soon. My fiancé on the other hand has lost 25 pounds since January 1st. I'm so jealous of him.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am 52 pounds down now!!! Love MFP.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy everyone! (I'm Momma924) I weighed in at over 235+ when I finally had baby Sean Patrick on 11-11-2015. He was 9lbs 1 oz. Christmas (6 weeks postpartum), I was at 210lbs. I'm down to 191 now and working to get down to 135. I was 175 pre-pregnancy, so I still have 16 pregnancy lbs to lose, and another 40 lbs to lose after that.

Let's do this! :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Oh, and an update on Sean - he's already 4months old and is 26" tall and 19lbs!
    zdq2vscn15ug.jpg
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Heyyyy everyone! (I'm Momma924) I weighed in at over 235+ when I finally had baby Sean Patrick on 11-11-2015. He was 9lbs 1 oz. Christmas (6 weeks postpartum), I was at 210lbs. I'm down to 191 now and working to get down to 135. I was 175 pre-pregnancy, so I still have 16 pregnancy lbs to lose, and another 40 lbs to lose after that.

Let's do this! :flowerforyou:

Hey!!! Well you can totally lose it all with MFP. It is just a matter of time!!!

I only have 9 pounds until I reach my first goal which is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Then I will set another goal but not exactly sure on that yet.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Guys. I weighed my 5 1/2 year old son yesterday and he weighs 51 pounds. I have lost 52 pounds. That is caaaaaarazy. It sure feels like a lot of weight lost when I lift him up!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Guys. I weighed my 5 1/2 year old son yesterday and he weighs 51 pounds. I have lost 52 pounds. That is caaaaaarazy. It sure feels like a lot of weight lost when I lift him up!

That IS nuts! I've only been counting weight loss since 6 weeks postpartum, but if I include since delivery day I've lost approx. 44 lbs! Way to kick butt! ;)
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options

That IS nuts! I've only been counting weight loss since 6 weeks postpartum, but if I include since delivery day I've lost approx. 44 lbs! Way to kick butt! ;)

Whoohoooo!!! Good job :smiley:
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Thanks! :grin: