march miles/ minutes

Options
2»

Replies

• Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Loving all the names on the list this month :) That and I'm liking the new setup, I'm going hard enough so far this month but just barely time to start picking up the slack and finish out the month strong.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I was just looking at my miles and I am fairly confident that if I stay focused I will reach both of my goals. The exercise miles will be tougher but I think as long as the bad weather doesn't last long and I can get over my hate of inside cardio I can do it.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I should reach my fitbit miles goal without any problem. I'm not so sure about the exercise miles goal... if it'd warm up outside, then it would probably not be a problem because I love walking outside.
  • ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Goal : to workout six days a week! One week down, three to go!
  • Azercord
    Options
    I crashed mid run on Saturday (I was going for 20km and didn't make it, still got 27 miles in for the week) so I think this week will be slow. I'm hoping I don't get too far behind and can make it up. Do some stretching yoga to get mu minutes in without the intensity.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I was so far ahead of where I needed to be, because in the last week I had a root canal that didn't go well and then Easter festivities with the family so my miles dropped for the last few days. I'm feeling way better now, so I'll end the month on a strong note and above my monthly goal. Good luck to everyone for these last few days of March!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I only need 2 more miles to reach my goal this month!!!!!!! I have had to do most of my running on the treadmill, which makes the long runs so BORING. Hopefully April weather is better :smile: Finish strong everyone!!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I hit my Fitbit goal today. I need another 6.65 or so for my intentional exercise goal. It is definitely doable but I have a nasty case of DOMS from my run on Sunday. Did a recovery run and rolling tonight. My roll again before bed.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I need to figure out how to squeeze 1.85 miles in after work with a million things going on! I would hate to miss my goal when I am SO close!
  • Azercord
    Options
    You got it, just clear out 30 minutes and it is yours.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    my son decided he didn't want to go to swim class so I managed to squeeze in a walk when I should have been at swim with him. 100 miles in a month!