What is your favorite keto recipe?

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger pie. Someone posted it about 6 months or so ago. I could eat that everyday.
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Chicken breasts stuffed and smothered in spinach artichoke dip.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Mine was my salmon recipe I posted with mayo and cheese. I love salmon.

I have made the low carb cheeseburger pie and it is my husband's favorite.

CMYKRGB would you mind posting the recipe for Chicken breast stuffed and smothered in spinach & artichokes dip?

ettaterrell thank you for the link. That will be on this weeks menu. I just bought plain tomato sauce and a friend wants to show me her recipe for tomato sauce (no added sugar). We are living in Italy for another year and I can get wonderful mozzarella and pepperoni. This might become a weekly alternative to ordering pizza with hubby and only eating the toppings. Thank you!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Yummy chicken spinach sounds great! And your welcome we have about every 2 weeks but now after cooking chicken I cut in bite sizes. And I added jalapeños this last time... Yummy
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Steak topped with butter. But that probably doesn't count as a recipe lol :smiley:

I keep things so simple in the kitchen. I have to keep my foodie gene in check as the carbs add up so quickly when I start mixing too many ingredients together.
  • olivebeanhealthy
    olivebeanhealthy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cheesy omelettes with salmon and avocado
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bigos. I don't really follow a recipe, but it always has lots of sauerkraut, tomato sauce, meat and sausage. Using sauerkraut rather than cabbage helps keep the net carbs low. The tomato sauce is a bit of a splurge.

http://paleoleap.com/bigos-polish-hunters-stew/
  • Couchpotato39
    Couchpotato39 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Easy Protein Noodle Lasagna, from Keto Adapted - Maria Emmerich
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    lithezebra wrote: »
    Bigos. I don't really follow a recipe, but it always has lots of sauerkraut, tomato sauce, meat and sausage. Using sauerkraut rather than cabbage helps keep the net carbs low. The tomato sauce is a bit of a splurge.

http://paleoleap.com/bigos-polish-hunters-stew/

Have all the ingredients and making this week!! Thanks