OMAD = being able to order the BIG burger

kirkor
kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
Heheh I posted this on the intermittent fasting board this morning, but figured you guys would get a kick out of it too!

Skipped lunch yesterday and met friends and family for dinner, so I decided to try the "COLLOSAL" [sic] burger! Mainly for the spectacle of the thing.
But, I do the low-carb thing, so no bun for me ... I did ask for extra tomato and lettuce to I could make more of a salad out of it. Added some pickles and onions too ,,, and a good schmear of peanut butter that one of my tablemates had as an add-on to his burger.

EOmNIOu.jpg

Here's a pic of the ol' pile ... used a straw for scale!

lF1gv1z.jpg

It doesn't look very impressive in the pic (but some people just don't photograph well, y'know?) ... but it was very delicious. :)

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Looks good. I just got done with moving AND doing a set of dumbbell curls, so I could scarf that down right about now.

Uh, you didn't have the peanut butter ON the burger did you?
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Uh, you didn't have the peanut butter ON the burger did you?

Yes indeedy! The nutty, savory, salty, creaminess really pairs well with a burger! As a kid I did it on hotdogs and bologna sandwiches too. :yum:

• Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Hmmm, peanut butter on a burger. I guess it's the same as pickles on tacos (my fav)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    lol, you are both weird.

Then again, I like blackeyed peas with spaghetti sauce, so I can't throw stones!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    That looks amazing, Kirkor! Well worth a skipped lunch.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Looks yummy, not sure about the peanut butter though. I do love Thai food with peanus in it so maybe!