This stuff tastes like heaven....

Options
2»

Replies

• lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All conspiracies aside, it honestly could be the next apocalypse. Ya never know. Or it might become like the movie Idiocracy, where people don't know what real food is anymore, and give Brawndo to the crops instead of water, and don't even drink water themselves because they think of it as something that's only in the toilet, and they just eat weird processed crud out of a tub sometimes. But if there ever really is an apocalypse, at least the roaches will have plenty of preserved junk food to feast on. Maybe they'll evolve and become the next dominant species.
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Didn't realize my jiffy PB had trans fat! Ugh!!!! Time to grind my own. Thanks for the thread :)
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    All conspiracies aside, it honestly could be the next apocalypse. Ya never know. Or it might become like the movie Idiocracy, where people don't know what real food is anymore, and give Brawndo to the crops instead of water, and don't even drink water themselves because they think of it as something that's only in the toilet, and they just eat weird processed crud out of a tub sometimes. But if there ever really is an apocalypse, at least the roaches will have plenty of preserved junk food to feast on. Maybe they'll evolve and become the next dominant species.

Haha...Love Idiocracy! Too late seems like we are already there :/
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    But Brawndo has what plants crave! It's got electrolytes!