Logging Calories on Alternate Day Fasting

Options
How does everyone handle logging calories on MFP? I go ahead and log calories because it's essential for me to track my calories on Up days as well as Down days...this helps me make better eating choices and shows me where I am wasting calories...like drinking Pepsi! I wish MFP would eventually have an app for ADF calorie intake. Also, does anyone know of any ADF calorie counters?

Replies

• StormyDingo
    StormyDingo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log every day too. MFP actually does a good job with it just know that on your own day you get he nag screen and it won't give you the 5 week weight loss prediction .. Not really a big deal.
  • iangelab
    iangelab Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I log every day. I just go in first thing in the morning and change my calorie goal for that days calorie limit
  • feyfaye
    feyfaye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the counter, but I aim to log in every day... and keep in mind my lesser calorie amount on alternate days. The box pops up saying I am not getting the proper calorie amount on alternate days, but that is just an indication that I am doing it right...and then I just make sure I have fully logged my intake. I have done that for over two months now and it works fine... I use the free MFP service and have had no trouble doing it that way...
  • deegoulet
    deegoulet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too log every day... 500 calories on fasting days and then I also watch the calories on feasting days... seems to work well but I did miss a fast day and gained 2 pounds on the scale... eeek! I do exercise 5 to 6 days a week... keeping motivated is sometimes so hard...