Progress photo 140 Lbs lost.

Options
creepykbear
creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
Hi everyone - I haven't been very active in this group, but am missing the community of friends I've found on MFP since I changed my plan. I was going to have surgery, but changed my mind after the 6 month insurance approval process. I had gotten so far as to have a surgery date. From June, 2015 till now I've lost 140 Lbs. I still have to try on my old big clothes every once in a while, because I'm having trouble believing it - but the pictures don't lie... I don't even recognize my old self. I did this following a low carb/low-moderate fat diet with exercise - mostly swimming and water aerobics. I'm still going - my short term goal is 20 more lbs by my birthday at the end of may. Long term, I'm not sure where I'll end up - but I know I'm feeling so much healthier than I was before.

otax6zyu41gw.jpg

Replies

• pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations!! Have you thought about a plan for keeping it off?
  • creepykbear
    creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Same for the plan as losing it... old saying.. not a diet it's a lifestyle change. My lifestyle now includes more exercise and less snacks :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, your smiles says it all. It looks like a forced masking smile in first pic and a glowing genuine smile in last one.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you look so wonderful and healthy - congratulations!
  • AH_rhymes_with_FLY
    AH_rhymes_with_FLY Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look fan FREAKING tastic!! Congrats! And way to make a tough decision and do it the hard way! No surgery girls unite! Lol
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. Thanks for sharing the photos.
  • WIGirl1970
    WIGirl1970 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are a rockstar!!! Way to go, keep up the great work. :)
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jneihardt
    jneihardt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! What amazing work! You look so vibrant, healthy and HAPPY!
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Omg, you look wonderful!!!!!!! Be proud, you have done what most dream about!!! Time to dance in the moonlight! Gayle Minneapolis
  • Tudorsfan1509
    Tudorsfan1509 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Though you were radiant before, I'm sure you feel much better now. I am so happy for you and can't wait to have the same success!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!