add me im in
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MichQ1904
    MichQ1904 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd like to friend some clean eaters who share their diaries. It really inspires me to see what others eat!

Im like many replies my goal is clean organic non gmo gluten free or low... 90% of time depending on finances. your welcome to view mine as well, i do encourage adding or using edit to lable meals as i have ( i followed seasoned users)
  • dogs_n_wine
    dogs_n_wine Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean. Feel free to add me. My diary is open
  • susanhung22
    susanhung22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    so far so clean :D !! would love to be friends, shoot me a request anyone !
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My food logs are open to friends :)
  • lfod308
    lfod308 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a fairly clean diet with open diary. Feel free to friend me. Always the fight between money and quality. I'm high fat, moderate protein, and low carb. Good luck.
  • tej220
    tej220 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you can add me - as long as you don't look at yesterday as a judgement to how I normally eat (yesterday was our easter and we had 2 parties to go to!)
  • ginnyokeen
    ginnyokeen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am clean raw vegan so add me :)
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Open diary here and I eat as clean as I can. Feel free to add me
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean, as in not a lot of processed of foods... organic/grass fed/non-gmo when possible. But I still like my indulgences now and then. :smile:
  • BusyBunny007
    BusyBunny007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm interested in clean-er eating and so I'm joining and inviting suggestions as well as peeking at your diaries!
  • luvbodybuilding
    luvbodybuilding Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a bikinI competition in July.
    Keep in mind this diet is with 4 days resistance training 3 days 40 min intense cardio .
    Also boot camp every Saturday and a gallon of water a day.
    Just sayin
  • hisgirlhoward
    hisgirlhoward Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a plant based clean eating. Unfortunately I'm also a sugar addict so have fallen off the wagon more than once. I've been sugar free for a couple of weeks now and my diary is open. Please feel free to add me.
  • ying_ax
    ying_ax Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I would love to try start clean eating. feel free to add me. I love to get ideas on how you guys eat.
  • creativekat
    creativekat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • Charlasek
    Charlasek Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm pretty clean, you can add me too. I do eat some convenience foods but look for cleaner versions. I'm a recovering food addict so I avoid flour and refined sugars.
  • tvasko
    tvasko Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to clean eating and doing the best I can. With a family of 5 the budget doesn't always allow the organic meats but I do the best I can and go as organic as possible with fruits and veggies. Unplanned meals out happen more than I like with three kids in sports. Feel free to add me! I'd love to have clean eating support!
  • tvasko
    tvasko Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Uh oh... I received a friend request from someone I'm hoping in this group. I accidentally hit decline instead of accept. All I can remember is her username started with a CL and she was from Ohio. If this was you request again and I will be more careful!
  • elliepi
    elliepi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat clean and open to those on my friends list