Any Large Frame women?

overw8gosk8
overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
I'm 5'11 and have a large frame. I am looking to lose about 80-100 lbs. My lowest was in HS @ 135 and I was a stick then, so I am looking to try to stay in the 150-170 range (for now). I am currently 247. Ultimate goal of 140.

Any other ladies out there with a large frame as well? If so, what size/weight are you at and/or would like to get to?

Replies

• cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Not sure if I am or not, but my goal weight right now is about 180 as well. I think a lot of tall women are not built to be stick thin. Even at my smallest, I was about a size 10 & I'm totally OK with that. Realistically I could be about a 10-12 at 180 but I don't care so much about the number on the scale as long as I look better.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    If you are too thin up your height seems taller. Not that that's a bad thing but more people seem to comment on your height....
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    I'm definitely built bigger. Currently 280, being 180 would be awesome. In high school I was 185 and very fit and looked great in a 12 or 14. Add me!
  • Arrison0
    Arrison0 Posts: 4 Member
    5'11" and I'd say I have a large frame...I'm built like a trash can :D I'm looking to get to the 180-170 range current 195. I'll see how I feel I look then and go from there.
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    I'm 6'2 and I think my ultimate goal is 200. My thighs and butt carry a lot of weight. I've got a ways to goal and I'm not even sure what I'd look like at 200 but it seems like a good goal.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    I'm 5'11" and I would say I do not have a large frame. I'm currently a bit over 200 pounds, and I was about 130 in high school, although that was a wee bit too thin! LOL When I was doing triathlons regularly, I was about 150, but I'd be very satisfied at 175 or so. That's really what I'm shooting for... or rather, what i've been shooting for for years now. SIGH
  • jennnessley
    jennnessley Posts: 7 Member
    I am 5’ 11” and currently 320. I was 175 in high school before getting pregnant. My lowest weight after my youngest child was born was 210. But I was really stressed out and just not eating. I looked really awesome at 230. I have broad shoulders and large muscles so at that weight I am a curvy goddess. Really want to get back to 240 or 230. My husband likes curvy women so he still tells me I’m beautiful and he wants me to be healthy.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    I'm 5'10" and my frame is on the edge of medium & large. UGW at the moment 150-154 (currently 164), but with a view of recomping to convert some further fat in to muscle to make sure I don't look too skinny. I have been skinny fat before (was about 150lbs) and it looked awful, I looked really gaunt.

Feel very short compared to all of you lovely tall ladies!
  • shameccahbrown
    shameccahbrown Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 5’10 236.6 currently and restarting my fitness journey after a few years of false starts. My goal is 185-190.