Week Five! Let's own it!

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
We are 1/4 of the way through this challenge and so many of you are still sticking with it and for that alone you should feel a sense of accomplishment. Last week was more challenging for me since I had to hit the pause button on my exercise regime to heal a few body parts and on top of that was Easter. I am entering this week with no guilt but a resolve to ramp it back up and push myself even harder on all fronts. I am fasting for 24 hours today and then backing my carbs down to .5g per lb of body weight for the next two weeks while keeping my protein and fat macros's unchanged. What are your mini goals the next week or two? Have a great week everyone! Proud of you!

Replies

• Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I need to wake up tomorrow and put today behind me. First time I've not logged everything I've eaten because I've eaten way too much. Feeling annoyed at myself but won't let it ruin my journey.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am going to focus a bit more on what I am eating... going to be able to do the treadmill workout # 4 with the dumbbells and not have to hang on for dear life just to finish it. :)
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Last week I joined a yoga studio near my apartment so I'm pretty happy about that. Aiming to go 2-3 times per week. I got lots of walking and general activity in over the long weekend and my eating wasn't too crazy. I did go up a couple of pounds, but managed to get them back down. So far I'm basically breaking even with when I started this challenge so I obviously need to step it up!
  • w8ingforthesun
    w8ingforthesun Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mini goal: get an EXTRA 1.5-2 hours of exercise a week.weight loss is slowing down! :)
    Nice job @bruhaha007 for aiming to push yourself harder from here out. I'm with ya !