BLT

Options

Replies

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Wait.... were you at my house yesterday? I cooked a whole package of Wrights bacon, yesterday....about a 1/4 of it left to eat on today..
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Where's the mayo?
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL Appropriate for those doing April's meat challenge.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wait.... were you at my house yesterday? I cooked a whole package of Wrights bacon, yesterday....about a 1/4 of it left to eat on today..
    There is never any leftover bacon at my house....no matter how much I try to stay away from it :#
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    There is never any leftover bacon at my house....no matter how much I try to stay away from it :#

Haha...usually not here either, but I like mine extremely crispy and Hubby likes his less crispy....so I kept forgetting it and it got too crispy...hence having to cook the whole package, I managed to get the last 6 pieces just "wright" for him...lol ....the rest is MINE!!
  • Kellryn
    Kellryn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I bought bacon on Tues last week, nephew came over Fri and asked if he could cook some, the next morning he asked if he could have more bacon. I said sure both times, found out he ate the entire package...
    Then today I made bacon wrapped asparagus as the side for dinner and once again the nephew ate all but 2 spears that he graciously left for me. lol
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Bacon is my kryptonite food. If I had a stack that high at my house, it would be gone in a short amount of time! LOL!

Dan
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm. I love BACON!!!! I could totally eat that blt!! >:)
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm, bacon :)
  • ruffneck813
    ruffneck813 Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @SlimSonic I really like the message you have as your picture right now! That is such an awesome statement!

And I agree with everyone..... mmmmmm bacon!!