Looking for fellow pregnant workout buddies

Options
AllyLouB
AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
Hi I'm Allison, 13.5 weeks pregnant with our second child. I'm currently doing hammer & chisel daily, (I did 2 rounds of BBeast & t25 before getting pregnant) and loving it. I suffered with bad all day sickness for the last ten weeks, but am determined to keep healthy and strong throughout this pregnancy. I'm 38 yrs old and fully aware I have to monitor my eating or I balloon overnight. I try to cut out all processed foods and red meat, although my daughters Easter egg collection is looking rather tempting :)

It's a long lonely 40+ week journey on your own, please message/add me if you're in a similar position and trying to keep fit whilst enjoying pregnancy.

Replies

• QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey There!

I'm at 14 weeks on my first pregnancy and have been letting myself go exercise wise. Although Hammer & Chiesel looks a bit too intense for me, I am looking to do more daily walking and do some at home strength training. Maybe even starting a few sessions of yoga a week.

I've also been skipping my loggings so having someone else's back definitely makes it more motivating for myself to get my *kitten* together. Haha.
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to stay fit and healthy, I'll add you. I don't know what hammer & chisel is - I'll look it up. I'm 36 years old. I've only been walking, I should try to add another type of exercise.