Any November 2016 moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    We also had our first ultrasound yesterday. EDD for us is still 11/1. According to my last cycle, I am 8 weeks today. According to the size of my sweet baby, I am 7 weeks and 5 days as of today. Doc said since the dates were so close she was going to keep the due date at 11/1. Because I had both of my daughters at 38 weeks, I'm going to shoot for mid-October to have our little baby.

We also go to hear the heartbeat going at 174 bpm. I think the realization is finally starting to set in for both my husband and I that we are adding one more to our bunch.
  • laurfaiers
    laurfaiers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

I'm Laurel, and according to my cycle I'm due around Nov. 12th, so I'm about 6w6d. This is my first so I'm not too sure what to expect, so far I've just been exhausted. Trying to stay active though! Hope you're all feeling well :)
  • mcfattest
    mcfattest Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    laurfaiers wrote: »
    Hey ladies!

I'm Laurel, and according to my cycle I'm due around Nov. 12th, so I'm about 6w6d. This is my first so I'm not too sure what to expect, so far I've just been exhausted. Trying to stay active though! Hope you're all feeling well :)

Congratulations!!!

Exhaustion is part of the process I feel. I am in the same boat. I have not worked out in weeks, but with barely any appetite and all the nausea, my weight just stays the same...
    Hope we feel more energized soon wink:
  • mcfattest
    Options
    ;)
  • Coqui2011
    Coqui2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm due November 24th, so I'll hopefully have a Thanksgiving Day baby. I haven't made my appointment yet. I'm still having moments when I think the pregnancy isn't real.
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

We learnt last Sunday that I am pregnant and we are due on 20th November. It's a pleasant surprise.

It has been a long time since I have logged on MFP but I am going to try for the sake of my health and the health of the pregnancy. I am big at this point but hopefully monitoring my nutrition will avoid further overeating and imbalance.

Congratulations to you all in all your developments and positive reflections. I am sure there will be many more.
  • mcfattest
    Options
    How is everyone?
    Morning sickness is starting to ease up on me, and pregnancy appetite is on,but I am still waiting to have more energy!
    Have a good week ahead, big ones and little ones :)
  • serfasc
    serfasc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm due sometime in November with a surprise (I have a 10 month old at home right now) pregnancy. I think I'm around 10 weeks now. I've been have spotting from light exercise which I think has finally eased up. Morning sickness didn't stop me from working out, the spotting did. I gained 40 lbs with my may 2015 baby and have lost all that weight, but I would really like to only gain around 20/25 lbs. I'm also still breastfeeding my 10 month old. Really trying not to eat everything in sight
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I go in tomorrow for my 12 week appointment. Still not showing although I'm feeling every bit of this baby. Husband thought he hid the scale from me. He forgets that I'm the one that gathers our clothes and found the scale under the bed. :) So I stepped on the scale yesterday morning. I have put on 3.8 lbs so far but I feel a lot heavier than that. Hopefully I will get to hear Baby L's heartbeat. I told my husband he didn't have to come to this appointment but I'm not sure if he will show up or not.

Overall, this pregnancy has been fairly easy and we are anxiously awaiting the day we find out what we are having. Our gender reveal day happens to be on our anniversary which is pretty exciting. I'm just hoping that he doesn't have a 3 day drill that weekend since he's in the military.
  • mcfattest
    Options
    I go in tomorrow for my 12 week appointment. Still not showing although I'm feeling every bit of this baby. Husband thought he hid the scale from me. He forgets that I'm the one that gathers our clothes and found the scale under the bed. :) So I stepped on the scale yesterday morning. I have put on 3.8 lbs so far but I feel a lot heavier than that. Hopefully I will get to hear Baby L's heartbeat. I told my husband he didn't have to come to this appointment but I'm not sure if he will show up or not.

Overall, this pregnancy has been fairly easy and we are anxiously awaiting the day we find out what we are having. Our gender reveal day happens to be on our anniversary which is pretty exciting. I'm just hoping that he doesn't have a 3 day drill that weekend since he's in the military.

Excited for you! Tomorrow shall be a great day :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm due on Nov. 12th with a baby girl! We are so excited and I'm trying not to gain too much weight lol
  • lauraaleshire
    lauraaleshire Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On my second pregnancy now and due on November 16. I have a sweet toddler and a (thankfully) supportive husband who has taken up more household duties since I've been going through the first trimester symptoms. We both work and care for our daughter and are looking forward to the next one joining our little family!
  • slunkova
    slunkova Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I am self employed housewife, living in Middle East
    First time pregnant and due in November
    Trying to gain minimum weight but I have become quite lazy and cheat a lot
    Used to be very fit before I got married. Pre pregnancy weight 52 (110). Current gain 2.5 kg
    Feel free to add me! Would be happy to connect with some preggers here
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Due 11/5! With baby number 3! This will b our first boy! So after this this momma is done!
  • caid
    caid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We're expecting a baby boy on Nov 17th, courtesy of the wonders of IVF :) First trimester (a.k.a the morning-sickness-feel-like-dying-trimester) was really hard, and not only did I stuff my face with carbs, I went from my usual schedule of working out hard 5x a week, to doing 2-3 *really* lame workouts.

Now that I'm feeling better I'm trying to get back into gear and stay within the recommended weight gain curve. Not cutting calories, just trying to be mindful of what I'm eating so baby and I are stay as healthy as possible.
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Found out today we are having a baby boy
  • mcfattest
    Options
    How is everyone else doing?
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Due 11/5! With baby number 3! This will b our first boy! So after this this momma is done!

Our boys might share a birthdate!
  • nicole_eileen
    nicole_eileen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I realize how late I am to this group, but I am due 11/11 and would love to know what has/hasnt worked for you ladies. Last year I lost 50 lbs and gained it all back this year with the pregnancy. Trying not to gain too much more these last few weeks :) Whats a good calorie goal if you exercise daily?