How and When Do I Weigh-in?

Options
Some of you have been asking about how the weigh-in process works so I thought I'd address those questions here.

You may have noticed that in the Results Spreadsheet you are not able to edit or add your own information. I have purposely set it as a view-only document. I have found in past challenges people were accidently deleting formulas, etc. That's why I'd prefer people post their weights in the thread that I started under announcements. There will be a new thread started for each weekly weigh-in.

Starting weights will be collected the week of Mar 26 - Apr 1 (depending on your weigh-in day). and by Friday of the following weeks.

Here is an Example:

You attend Weight Watchers meetings and your weigh-in day is Wednesday. You'll submit your starting weight on Wednesday, Mar 23. That will be your starting weight and from then on you'll submit every Wednesday for the week. Results will be announced on Fridays after everyone has submitted.

REMINDER: Should you fail to weigh-in you will be given a 0% loss which not only affects you but those of your team as well. This is the accountability factor. Your team is counting on you!

In the event a member fails to weigh-in 2 weeks in a row the member will be removed from the team and the overall team's efforts will be calculated as if that person had never existed.

My goal for this challenge was to create accountability to yourself and to your team all while having fun in a supportive environment.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can't wait to get started!!

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Gustaaf85,

You can pick any day you like for your weigh-in day as long as it's consistent every week. To make things fair everyone should be judged on a 1 week period.

My suggestion would be if your normal weigh-in day is Thursday then I would submit your weigh-ins to BLC every Thursday. That way it doesn't change your normal routine and you don't accidently forget to submit on your non-weigh-in day.

I weigh myself 2x a week. My official weigh-in day is Friday. Friday is what I'll be submitting to BLC. I only weigh myself mid week so I know if I need to push harder to make my personal weekly goal.

I did enter your submitted weight into the spreadsheet. It's your call, if you want that as your starting weight, great. If you want to use Thursdays, then submit that on Thursday and I'll enter that as your starting weight.

Hope this helps :-)
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Very clear, thank you!
    And you can keep the weight of today as startweight

Will do! :)
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Where do I see what team I'm on, I've been looking and can't find it
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Where do I see what team I'm on, I've been looking and can't find it
    I found it.

• ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Some of you have been asking about how the weigh-in process works so I thought I'd address those questions here.

You may have noticed that in the Results Spreadsheet you are not able to edit or add your own information. I have purposely set it as a view-only document. I have found in past challenges people were accidently deleting formulas, etc. That's why I'd prefer people post their weights in the thread that I started under announcements. There will be a new thread started for each weekly weigh-in.

Starting weights will be collected the week of Mar 26 - Apr 1 (depending on your weigh-in day). and by Friday of the following weeks.

Here is an Example:

You attend Weight Watchers meetings and your weigh-in day is Wednesday. You'll submit your starting weight on Wednesday, Mar 23. That will be your starting weight and from then on you'll submit every Wednesday for the week. Results will be announced on Fridays after everyone has submitted.

REMINDER: Should you fail to weigh-in you will be given a 0% loss which not only affects you but those of your team as well. This is the accountability factor. Your team is counting on you!

In the event a member fails to weigh-in 2 weeks in a row the member will be removed from the team and the overall team's efforts will be calculated as if that person had never existed.

My goal for this challenge was to create accountability to yourself and to your team all while having fun in a supportive environment.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can't wait to get started!!

Where exactly to I submit my weight? I'm going to weigh in on Fridays yesterday was 208
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Since the current weight I submitted last night to join team is,my Sunday weight will that be my week 1, stay same or can I change weigh in to Friday to have a week on challenge?
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    vaindy wrote: »
    Since the current weight I submitted last night to join team is,my Sunday weight will that be my week 1, stay same or can I change weigh in to Friday to have a week on challenge?

If you use Friday then you'll have a better chance at a weight loss so I would go with Friday. It's your call,

• pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yes that would be helpful to change to Friday to have a real week 1 challenge. Thanks
  • poojaknsl
    poojaknsl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to change my weigh in day as friday. Previously I mentioned as Saturday.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Your days have been changed (vaindy & poojaknsl)
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to change to Friday weigh ins? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    I've changed it @dillyg08. I won't be able to change it anymore after this though. You had a good loss. Awesome!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I've changed it @dillyg08. I won't be able to change it anymore after this though. You had a good loss. Awesome!

Thank you. I'm good with that.
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just realized my weighin is on Monday and it should be Thursdays. Is there anyway to fix this?
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    I just realized my weighin is on Monday and it should be Thursdays. Is there anyway to fix this?

I've made the change, it now says Thursday.
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing all of this!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    No worries :smile:
  • robinred2
    robinred2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    robinred2
    The Bod Squad
  • afhcreate
    afhcreate Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Am I in or no?? See my name as joined but not on a team. Pls let me know. Tks
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    afhcreate wrote: »
    Am I in or no?? See my name as joined but not on a team. Pls let me know. Tks

Hi @afhcreate No, I don't have you down as part of the challenge. The challenge started on April 1. Where did you see yourself as joined?