Spreadsheet

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
I'm having issues with the announcement feature, so here's the spreadsheet for now. See if you can access it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cs4a-Knop4N3ZcJR3khUZXQ6-40kZfxEBgnZeG_fJ7w/edit#gid=244554175

I set it up for the first weigh-in to be Monday. It carries over weights from last time, except for people not inputting weights last time I deleted the weights for the sake of automatic functions in the spreadsheet. If anyone wants to add weights this time and is in that category (you will also be hidden), let me know and I will fix it.

If you are new to the challenge add in your name or email me or post here.

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    It sent me to google mail to request access (which I did). But, other than that, probably works.
    Thank you for putting this together.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I cannot access excel (only have a phone, no computer at this point). Would you please put me down as 156.6 for my starting weight for this challenge? I would like to make myself "report in" with a weight weekly for this goal. I keep my own records, but wonder if this might motivate me to be more accountable. My goal for this challenge is to lose four pounds, so to reach 152.6. Would LOVE to lose eight pounds, but know I've been getting nowhere in terms of losing weight for too many months now. Thank you in advance to whomever might do this for me.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Sure -- anyone who needs me to post information for them just post it here or PM me. I will put it in tomorrow.

It was private, as I didn't realize it would revert to that when I copied it from the Easter spreadsheet. I think it's now available to anyone who goes through the link.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I went to go add numbers to it and it wasn't letting me do anything with it. Thanks for putting this together.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this is 204.4 Right now the spreadsheet says it's view only so I can't add to it.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Okay, that's annoying. I'll check it out within the hour and report back.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    I think it's fixed -- I made it shareable, forgetting I needed to also make it editable (doing it with an app for the first time).

CumberlandGrammy, yours is added.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Bump.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yay, all updated! Thank you!
  • niragorshia
    niragorshia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Cnt input data or access frm my app
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    I think there may be an issue with accessing a spreadsheet from the app that can't be fixed on my end. If anyone wants me to input numbers I can do that. Post here or PM me.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the challenge, but I can't input my information into the spreadsheet :(
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    What's the specific issue -- can you not access it or not edit? Are you on the app? I don't think spreadsheets can be accessed through the app. If you only use the app you can PM me the information or post here.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Stephanie, would you please add my weigh-in for this week? 155.6, down a pound. Met my goal for the week! Thank you for keeping me current on the spreadsheet!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Sure.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Thanks a bunch, Stephanie!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet somewhat active among the 16 of us? I cannot see it since I lack the proper tools. Anyway, if it is, would someone update my weight to 154.0? Been making some progress. Yay!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet somewhat active among the 16 of us? I cannot see it since I lack the proper tools. Anyway, if it is, would someone update my weight to 154.0? Been making some progress. Yay!

Done :)
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Thank you, @JMarcella57 !