Replies

• cairnsmom
    cairnsmom Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your tremendous success!
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the good wishes. I'll have a look around this weekend for photos (as someone who has been camera shy for years....).

- Betsy
  • wishfullthinking79
    wishfullthinking79 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats. That is so incredibly amazing. Super happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
  • eneild
    Options
    Found some photos (it is pretty hard to share actually...). The before was about 3 1/2 years ago and not at my heaviest. The after was taken last December when I was about 15 pounds away from goal.
    lgckgkdmdtuc.jpg
    sifxxk4xt24v.jpg
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!

zcfvkug7yulo.png

Dan
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    AWesome.
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !!!!!!!!!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Your'e an inspiration. Congrats on your weight loss, and thanks for posting :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Also was curious if you just counted carbs or did you count both calories and carbs?
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    well done you! fantastic transformation and you put me to shame in your quiet success!
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and very inspirational, especially with the pictures as visuals. I just began (again!) my journey to lose half of myself. Thank you for the post.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    That is just fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing, congrats on reaching your goal! I too am just walking with my Fitbit and I think it is helping a lot!
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ah wow that is just fantastic, I have been away for quite a while, ( lots of different reasons) and while I haven't gained weight I haven't lost either . When my computer broke it was too fiddly using my phone and I just never got my backside back in here. Yes because I wasn't reading and noting everything I was allowing myself bold carbs...... back again, and hope to some day have a post like yours.
  • eneild
    Options
    Also was curious if you just counted carbs or did you count both calories and carbs?

I find that I need to do both. I have slipped into 14:10 IF and have found that I do better with eating small amounts throughout the 10 hour window instead of a large meal or two. During the weekend I cook/try new recipes and have more of a "normal" dinner with my family, but during the week I work 4-8pm on two days, my husband travels for work every other week, and my daughter is very busy with ballet, violin, and homework, so it is just easier (and easier on my stomach) to have little bits every few hours. During those days I pretty much eat the same thing every day, so that might not appeal to most people! :)

-Betsy
  • gabbytm125
    gabbytm125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are a total inspiration! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on hitting your goal!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I just picked up on your comment "During those days I pretty much eat the same thing every day"..
    I'd like to emphasize that sentiment. I also found that keeping to a food routine after figuring out the right macros and calories, where what I'm doing for the day results in weight & inches lost. Once, I got there -- it worked for me. When I start veering off, with just a nibble of ice cream or a drink nightcap won't hurt, or just a small bag of chips, that's when progress slows and even causes a reverse. Sticking to what works is the key for me. Congratulations on your success!