Who has a Fitbit?

Options
Carameldlux
Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
I just got mine today & already luv'n it! I'd like to find more "fitbit friends" to do the challenges with. Lmk and we can exchange email's.

Replies

• monies1210
    monies1210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do. I have a desk job though so my step count is kinda sad lol
  • CaliDiva21
    CaliDiva21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do. I use mine everyday. I absolutely love it. I am addicted to the challenges.
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/4FRDXW
    Here's my link feel free to add me!
  • reejak
    reejak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a vivofit 2. I love it. No charging, battery lasts for a year, shows sleep monitoring, truly water proof (can swim with it), also sold with a heart rate monitor strap that shows true heart rate as it is near your actual heart. I truly recommend it over the fitbit......just sayin;. :)
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have one too. My weekdays are sad :/ but i try to step it up over the weekends.
    Feel free to add me: //www.fitbit.com/user/2C9W9L
  • nitta123
    nitta123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love myfittbit addme dont have friends
    Nittalove31@gmailcom
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting one but how is it different from any other hrm type watch. I tend to just use my iPhone pedometre!
  • afroneen
    afroneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please ladies. jeneenwilson@gmail.com
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) ! s.grace25@yahoo.com
  • rosemufin
    rosemufin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit!! Add me
    Rosemufin@gmail.com

• Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit add me courtneybfoster@yahoo.com
  • TXHoney1980
    TXHoney1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added everyone who provided their emails. Hope to see you on the weekend challeges. ;)
  • Palmpaula
    Palmpaula Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do but I slack on using it. I don't have any friends on it..add me ppalmer103@gmail.com
  • ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my fitbit! Feel free to add me ... scorpiodiva81@gmail.com :smiley:
  • lovetheweighitfeels
    lovetheweighitfeels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too nikitamorency@gmail.com I would love to participate in some challenges!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I do add me candicew.fit@gmail.com
  • Deborah1229
    Deborah1229 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just got a FitBit Charge HR. I don't know how to add friends. I need and would appreciate all support. Please feel free to add me as a friend on MFP and FitBit <3
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ChaleGirl wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting one but how is it different from any other hrm type watch. I tend to just use my iPhone pedometre!

I have a Charge HR and love it!! In addition to being a pedometer, it tracks my sleep; how many flights of stairs I climb; calories in vs calories out; but the best reason, I think, is that I can push the little button on the side and it'll start tracking my activity (which would be running) and I don't have to think about it anymore until I push the button to stop and edit my activity in the fitbit app. Easy-peasy.
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have the VIVOSmartHR. I love it and especially the weekly Step Challenge I participate in. Just won the 35K Step Challenge last week =)

If you are registered on the Garmin Connect, you're more than welcome to add me to your Connect list- BlackR0se (its a zero in R0se)