support and being accountable!

Options
stamac79
stamac79 Posts: 14 Member
I have been finding my appetite is less but I am still not making the best meal choices. I am going to start tracking EVERYTHING I eat and are welcome to "kicks in the but".

I need to lower my carb intake and increase my veggies...as well as increase my activity...

Last week I added my 21 day fix workouts to my weight loss plan, and this week I have planned a healthy eating menu.

Please add me to your fitness pal friends list. I need encouragement and support and this is a great forum for this to happen.

Replies

• stamac79
    Options
    Feeling much better, fitting in workouts and following the meal plan is exactly what I need for a boost.
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    stamac79 wrote: »
    Feeling much better, fitting in workouts and following the meal plan is exactly what I need for a boost.

That's amazing!! Great job!!
  • stamac79
    Options
    I was in a hurry the other morning and my pen only went up to 1.8, i didn't have time to grab another pen and inject the full 3.0....but for the first time in weeks I had less cravings and felt full all day.....is it possible that the 1.8 dose affects me more than the 3.0 dose...
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    stamac79 wrote: »
    I was in a hurry the other morning and my pen only went up to 1.8, i didn't have time to grab another pen and inject the full 3.0....but for the first time in weeks I had less cravings and felt full all day.....is it possible that the 1.8 dose affects me more than the 3.0 dose...

That's interesting! Maybe it does. That's not the first time I've heard that.