Day 7 Challenge

Options
Front kicks. alternating each leg. I am thinking 100 each leg. See to video (sorry so cheesy. Did this 3 years ago for the Sopranos challenge) Stretch stretch stretch 1st!!!!!!!! Have fun and good luck. Don't forget your doubling up opportunity!!

Replies

• rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Poor Bob... always takes such a beating... :p -- Looks fun, thanks!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    LOL - exactly Rusgolden.
    I LOVE kicking the snot out of poor Bob...or in my case ...my plain old punching bag....
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    Sean/Lisa - I do not consider myself under calorie for reporting...unless I'm under calorie prior to adding my exercise. Is that how you designed it!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    Sorry -t hat was "Is that how you designed it?" question...not a yelling moment... LOL
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit - I don't want to speak for sean/lisa, but it was my understanding that it would be after adding the exercise. When you click on the Complete Diary it will say you are under your calorie goal if you still have available calories.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I cant believe it has been three years since that challenge
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Sean/Lisa - I do not consider myself under calorie for reporting...unless I'm under calorie prior to adding my exercise. Is that how you designed it!

When working out hard on a regular basis, your body needs the additional calories for you to sustain your intensity as well as fuel to strengthen your muscles. So please uses those exercise calories in your reporting. If you are under calories after your exercise calories are added, then you are under calories.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    Thanks Sean and rus
This discussion has been closed.