We made it to week 6!

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
Shout out to all of those still going strong! Way to go!!!! What are you thankful for this week? I'm thankful to have all of you supporting me and each other and for the beautiful spring weather!

Have a great week friends!

Replies

• Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for the progress that I've made so far and for the support of my husband and MFP community.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thankful that I chose to make this life change. I appreciate the support of the MFP community and this group.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I'm starting to fit in some clothes I could no longer wear, still a bit tight and some I still can't wear, but such a good feeling and shows I'm getting there.
  • NaomiC1013
    NaomiC1013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Almost half way! I'm thankful for all the support here and at home. Without you, I wouldn't be able to do this. <3
  • ladycclear
    ladycclear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I've made real changes in my lifestyle that are making the weight fall off. I fit into much smaller sizes now. I won't go back to the "fat ladies" department again because I'm taking care off my health. As a bonus, my husband and my roommate also lost a lot of weight. My habits were contagious--and I cook most meals for us.
    I'll be at my 16 week goal soon. I didn't set it very high because I wanted to be realistic and achieve it. Yay!
    Thanks to mfp, this group, and the community!
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That is awesome @ladycclear So glad you joined us and congrats on your success!