Day 2

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
This morning I looked in the fridge to pack my breakfast and lunch to eat at work. There were only 2 hardboiled eggs left (I share them with the family), so my husband is making more... Otherwise I would have had more protein with breakfast/lunch.

Meal 1: Kind of a combination of things I had "around". A hardboiled egg, baby carrots, a banana, some sunflower seeds, and a spoon of almond butter

Meal 2: Romaine lettuce salad with cherry tomatoes, a hardboiled egg, baby carrots, olive oil and vinegar, and an apple with almond butter

Meal 3 will be leftover zucchini spaghetti with meat sauce

And after dinner I will probably have some strawberries or blueberries

I need to make some homemade paleo mayo so I can turn it into a ranch veggie dip! Maybe tonight! I also need to go grocery shopping soon so I can roast up veggies! mmm...

Replies

• shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am freakin awesome so far. Its only Day 2 but this feels like it's going to be easy. I know in 2 more days I might be dying, but trying to keep a positive outlook here...

Today I went to Kroger and bought fresh broccoli, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, and bananas. That's probably the most produce I have ever bought in the same trip this whole year. I have so much motivation right now it is overflowing. Want some? haha