Whole30 - April to May 2016

If you want to join me in a Whole30- then start today!!!! Remember, saying "I will start tomorrow" or "I will start the first of next month" is an excuse, unless you start preparing NOW and follow through. Do something for yourself and start now! :) I am starting a round of Whole30 today, April 6, 2016. If you start after that you can still join this group.

Please post your meals here (and don't track calories if you can help it since that is not the focus of Whole30). However, I do not judge and you can track calories anyway if that is what you want.

I have done Whole30s in the past and have lost between 10-20 pounds every time, even without finishing to the 30th day. However, this time I plan to finish! Lets support each other!

In general, the rules to follow in this program are:
- NO GRAINS (no bread, tortillas, bagels, noodles, etc.)
- NO DAIRY (no milk, yogurt, cheese)
- NO LEGUMES (no beans, no lentils, no peanuts or peanut butter)
- NO WEIRDLY MADE OILS (no vegetable oil and try not to have canola oil except if you are eating out and you that is your only option) Stick to extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil for the most part - or check the links under announcements for more info on what is allowed)

YOU CAN EAT VEGGIES, EGGS, MEAT, SEAFOOD, FRUIT, NUTS, SEEDS, AND HEALTHY FATS (OILS, COCONUT MILK, ETC). IF I HAVENT LISTED SOMETHING IT IS BECAUSE I DID NOT CREATE THE WHOLE30 PROGRAM AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO http://www.whole30.com TO FIND OUT MORE INFO.

Owner: shuki_cotrenLeaders: shuki_cotrenCreated on April 6, 201615 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members