Day 25 and 26 My Anniversary Weekend

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
OK so broke a lot of rules...not a great last week of my whole 30. It officially fizzled brcause of my choices this weekend. Maybe I will finish strong my last 4 days!

Day 25: Saturday, April 30

My anniversary! Wahoo! Married 5 years!
Meal 1: Banana pancakes made with banana, eggs, and almond flour. Added some maple syrup too
Mid-day snack- nuts/seeds, applesauce
Meal 2: Applebees 7 oz steak with steamed broccoli and sweet potato fries.
Didn't have supper because I finished every last bite of my delicious anniversary lunch with my hubby. It was sooooooo good.
Snacks: Made some paleo muffins made with bananas, almond flour, almond butter, eggs, cocoa powder and baking powder/soda, and spices. Had a muffin with one glass of wine.

Day 26: Sunday, May 1
Meal 1: organic mozz cheese stick, banana
Went to work out at the gym...
Meal 2: Brunch- scrambled eggs when I got back from the gym
No lunch
Meal 3: supper- Beef patty with roasted sweet potato
Snacks: Then My husband wanted to treat me to go see a movie when the kids went down so I went to see Mother's Day. Here is where I ate the worst foods out of the last 26 days!!!! I got a bag of m&ms and a large cherry freeze. Finished ever last drop/crumb. Couldn't get the dye of my tounge and my tounge was still red in the morning! I feel like such a gross kid!!!!!

Replies

• shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Day 27, Day 28, and Day 29

Mon, May 2nd- day 27

Meal 1: organic mozz cheese stick snd a banana
    Meal 2: romaine salad with sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil/vinegar
    Snacks- bought some lightly salted almonds and an 85% green and blacks dark chocolate bar...ate 2/3 of the bar with almonds
    Meal 3: zucchini spaghetth with marinara sauce and ground beef

Tuesday, May 3rd- day 28
    Meal 2: romaine salad with sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil/vinegar
    Snacks- some lightly salted whole almonds and an 85% green and blacks dark chocolate bar...ate 1/3 of the bar with some almonds
    Meal 3: zucchini spaghetth with marinara sauce and ground beef. Also picked up some sweet potato fries from applebees.
    Snacks- ate banana with chocolate made with coconut oil, honey, and cocoa powder

Wednesday, May 4th- day 29 . Called into work sick today. Slept all afternoon between around 1 or 2 to 5pm!
    Snacks- some snap pea crisps, some strawberries
    Meal 3: rotisserie chicken, some nuts/seeds
    Snacks- made chocolate avocado pudding

I made my family pepperidge farm stuffing to go with the rotisserie chicken. I didnt even taste it! :::::: I'm good dance ::::::

Last day of April to May Whole30 ends tomorrow and I will start fresh on Friday!!