Day 20- I'm sick now too :( Treated myself a little too much LOL

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Warning- don't eat like this on your whole30. I plan to start over eventually but I plan to see this through all 30 days without going back to my old standard of donuts, sugary coffee, and fast food. I think eating eggs almost every morning and salads everyday for lunch is a big improvement over that.

So, back to the title. Yep-- I'm sick. Chills, body aches, feeling weak and slight headache and runny nose this morning turned into fever this afternoon with nausea and I'm all stuffed up. Thanks kids!

I ate comfort foods as close to paleo/whole 30 that I could. Which was basically lots of sweets and not very close at all to whole30.... lol.

I packed hardboiled eggs and walnuts but had no appetite for what I would normally eat daily.

Meal 1: apple with almond butter, some Harvest Snap pea chips, a banana

Meal 2: Almond and Apricot Kind Bar, half of a Paleo chocolate brownie protein bar (made with egg whites) by Julians Bakery, some kale chips, and some Green & Blacks 85% dark chocolate

Meal 3: More Chicken Soup made from homemade bone broth, potatoes, mixed veggies, and chicken breast. Ate some applesause, the other half of Paleo chocolate brownie protein bar and a little more Green & Black's dark chocolate. Oh and another banana... I don't know why but I was craving bananas today.